AllCast for PC Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Download
AllCast for PC: Do you want to view photos on a larger screen? If you have some photos on your mobile and want to view them on a larger screen? If your answer is yes, then you are in the perfect blog. AllCast is an efficient application to share multimedia content from your Windows PC to any Smart TV.
AllCast is an app that lets you share all videos music movies photos and more to TV and play them on it. It is a free Android app that benefits from people viewing ads on the app. If you are not found to have ads on any app you can easily consider paying $5 for the premium version.
AllCast is the app developed immediately after the Chromecast was launched. Initially, it was able to allow its users to display from phone gallery to smart TV. This app was able To do all this with the help of a Google HDMI dongle. With doing entertainment needs casting multimedia content from one device to another has been made simple with the help of the applications.
Read Also: Wi-Fi Master for PC
Here in this tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install AllCast for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. With the help of AllCast for PC, you can easily what your are media files on a much wider screen like Windows on Mac. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and installing AllCast for Windows.
What is AllCast?
AllCast is an application to share multimedia photos from your Windows PC to your Smart TV. It is available on the Google play store for free of cost. Once you install this app on your device then you will be able to view your photos on a wider screen like smart TV or PC.
Nowadays, casting multimedia content from one device to another has been very simple with the help of developing casting applications. AllCast is also one of the casting apps that helps you see your photos and videos on your TV. Without any setup AllCast for PC lets you transfer all of your multimedia files from Windows PC to a bigger screen like Smart TV.
Read Also: Whatsapp for PC
AllCast is one of the best ways to watch your movies TV programs photos videos from your desktop to smart TV. With the help of this application, you can easily watch your multimedia file on a much wider screen. It is available on both free and premium versions. with the help premium version of this app, you can watch any of your multimedia content for unlimited time on the big screen.
Benefits of AllCast for PC:
There are lots of amazing features available in this casting application.
- First of all, AllCast is a completely free application available on Google Play Store. If you want to remove ads on this app then you can easily purchase the premium version.
- It is very simple to use AllCast. Just tap on the video or photo that you want to view on your TV and it will immediately display on your TV.
- AllCast act as connecting medium to your TV from your desktop PC.
- With the help of this application, you can enjoy watching all of our media contains including photos videos movies from the Windows PC to TV.
- You can easily transfer movies, videos, photos, from the desktop platform to why the screen of your Smart TV.
- It is a simple interface and is easy to use. Allcast is a user-friendly application to use and you can navigate it without any guidelines.
- It supports multiple devices like Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox 360, Roku, Xbox One, and Smart TV from Samsung, Sony, and Panasonic.
These are the best features of AllCast for PC Windows and Mac. So without any hesitation install this app on your device and watch your movies on the screen.
How to download AllCast for PC?
You want to access AllCast on Windows PC then you must need BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is the most popular Android Emulator that helps you run Android apps on your Windows OS devices. That’s Why we strongly recommended installing BlueStacks Android Emulator.
There are different Android emulators available in the internet market. You can use any one of them they don’t you are convenient. Here in this tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install AllCast for PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Steps to install AllCast for PC:
- Visit the official website of BlueStacks and download the latest version.
- Once you complete the download process just launched the BlueStacks app on your system.
- You will be prompted to enter your Google credits that help to access your Google Play Store on your system.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for AllCast.
- Select the official application and click on the install button. The AllCast app immediately is installed on your system.
- After installation, click open to launch the app and enjoy its features.
1. Is AllCast available on Windows 7?
AllCast is not available in any Windows OS version. To access AllCast on your system then you can use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
2. How to use the AllCast app on PC?
BlueStacks is the best platform to access AllCast on your system. If you want another method then you can use the AllCast extension.
3. Is AllCast free?
AllCast is available on both free and premium versions. Based on your need you can select your versions. If you want to remove ads on this app then you need to purchase the premium version.
AllCast is the best app for viewing your photos or videos on a wider screen. The app is free to download and use so you can simply download it.
I hope this article very helps to install AllCast for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac using BlueStacks Android Emulator. If you have any queries regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. You can also share your thoughts in the comment box. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more Tech updates.