eBay is one of the most popular and well-known digital Marketplaces in the world. It has more than 174 million active buyers. As a buyer or seller on eBay, you will have your own account that you can log into with your email address and password.
Like Amazon and Flipkart, eBay is also one of the best online Marketplaces where people buy and sell various items at affordable prices. So you must configure the account credentials and other personal information to purchase the products. eBay offers users the option to change or reset their password if they want.
Password is your key to entering your account, Which means you need to ensure that it keeps safe at all times. Changing it on a regular basis is one of the best ways to make sure that your password is secure. There are varieties of methods available in the internet market that helps to change your eBay password.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to change your eBay password with very simple steps. Using this below method you can easily change your eBay password without any issues. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
Also Check: How to Delete Instagram Account?
How to change your eBay password using a desktop?
- First, you need to open any Browser on your PC and visit the official website of eBay (https://www.ebay.com/).
- Now you need to click on your profile name at the top of the screen.
- Select account settings from the menu and choose sign in and Security under the personal information section.
- After that, you need to provide your old password and click sign in.
- In the next screen, you need to click the edit option and choose the password.
- Now you need to enter your current and new password on the signing and security page.
- Finally, click on the save button to change the password.
Now you will be redirected to the sign-in page. You can complete the sign-in process with the help of your new password.
How to change the eBay password on the mobile app?
- First, you need to download the eBay app from App Store or Play Store.
- Launch the eBay app on your smartphone and complete the sign-in process.
- Click my eBay at the bottom and select settings.
- Now you need to click sign in and security from the list.
- After that, you need to select the change password option.
- You will be redirected to the sign-in page.
- Just enter your email address and click on the continue button.
- Click on receive email on the password-changing link will be sent to your email address.
- Open the link from your mail and select confirm to change the password.
Now you need to enter your new password and click continue to change your eBay password.
Also Check: How to get Jio ID and Password?
How to reset your eBay password?
As we mention the above methods or applicable only if you have no current password. In case you forgot the password then you need to access the recent link.
- To receive the official website of eBay (https://accounts.ebay.com/acctxs/user) and you need to enter your email address and tap continue.
- On the next screen select resume email.
- eBay will send you a link to your registered email address.
- Open the link from your mailbox and select confirm to reset the password.
- Now you need to enter your new password and click on the continue button.
- That’s it. You will receive a message stating “Congratulations your password has been reset”.
How to set up Two-factor authentication on eBay?
If you want to secure your eBay account then you need to enable the two-factor authentication feature. It is a security measure that requires two different forms of authentication to verify user identity. If you are an eBay user then you can set up two-factor authentication on both web and mobile apps. Here we provide very simple steps that help to enable the future.
- First, log into your eBay account and click the account settings option.
- Now you need to select sign in under the security option under the personal information and privacy section.
- Click the edit option and select two-step verification.
- Once you confirm your eBay password you can set up the two-factor authentication future by either using the eBay app or text message.
- Now you turn on the two-step verification on your mobile app by following on-screen instructions.
- On the next page click the continue button to complete the process.
I hope this article very helps to change or reset the eBay password. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Follow us on social media platforms.