How to Fix Apple Pay has been Disabled on Mac
Are you getting an error that Apple pay has been disabled because the security settings of the Mac were modified or the card with unavailable to use with apple pay Mac? Numerous Mac OS users have voiced their concern about there in the ability to use this payment service on their PC. Whenever they are trying to access Apple pay they are getting an error message.
Since the last Mac OS update users or continuously having trouble setting up their apple Pay. A lot of users are facing the same issues. With this, people came up with many more complaints saying they are being affected on can’t make any online transactions.
The Apple discussion forums are filled with similar complaints. However, Mac users don’t seem to have found an answer to fix this issue. The problem is Specific to the software update. So it may take some more time for Apple to release an official fix or maybe the whole thing might resume another update as well.
Here in this particular tutorial, we will provide some important solutions that will help you fix these issues and allow you to make online payments using Apple pay. there are different methods available in the internet market that help to fix these issues. But here our technical team provides a very simple guide. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
Also Check: How to Change eBay Password?
Tips to fix Apple pay has been disabled on Mac:
Whether you are using Macbook or MacBook Pro, once you upgrade your system to the latest version then you will get an error message. There are many users who have already found the fault and were able to fix the issues as well.
Our technical team researched and finally come up with the best solution that worked for the user. Here is the step-by-step procedure to fix apple pay has been disabled on Mac issues. So follow this below simple method.
Uncheck the install system date of file and security updates.
It is one of the best methods that help to fix this issue. There are many users who have done the same issue and since the problem is caused due to modification in the security settings, many found their solution immediately. That’s why we are here to provide this step. The following solution has so far worked for lots of users.
- First, you need to click on the Apple logo on the mac menu.
- Go to system preference and select software update.
- Now you need to click on the advanced options button.
- Just uncheck and recheck the install system data file and security updates option from the popup menu.
- Finally, click on the ok button to save the changes.
This method is very useful and many users that it does not fix their apple disable issues. In that case, you can follow this method.
Also Check: How to Delete Happn Account?
- First, you need to To turn off the VPN on your mac.
- Restart Mac in safe mode and check again if the issues exist or not.
- Connect your Mac to Wi-Fi or your personal hotspot.
- Make sure that your laptop lid is open.
- If you are using the Mac apple T2 security chip then Apple pay requires the highest level of startup security.
- Log out and log in back into your Apple ID account.
- Go to system reference and check any pending software updates.
- Check if your card is compatible with apple pay or not.
I hope this article very helps to fix Apple Pay has been disabled on Mac. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates and follow us on our social media platforms.