Daily Wire on Firestick: Are you trying to install the best news streaming app on your Firestick? If your answer is yes then Daily Wire is the best choice for you. Daily Wire is your subscribed-based news platform that provides trending and latest news over podcast and video formats.
Once you install this application on your device then you will get the latest events and News. You can also stream movies and documentaries. With the continuous improvement of streaming Technology, it is now easier than ever to access audiovisual content from home.
There are lots of streaming services available in the internet market that help to stream news and sports events. Daily Wire is one of the best applications that provides the latest news. Here in this particular portion, we will show you the best methods to get Daily Wire on Fire TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
Also Check: UMC TV on Firestick
How to install Daily Wire on Firestick
The Daily Wire app is not directly available on Firestick. However, there are alternative methods to access Daily Wire content on your Fire TV. Let’s see all the methods in detail further in this guide.
Method 1: Using the downloader app
It is the best method to install third-party apps on a Firestick device. The best part is that the downloader app is natively available in the Amazon app store. Just follow this below simple guide that helps to install the Daily Wire on Firestick.
- First, you need to connect your Firestick to a stable internet connection.
- Open the Firestick and find the Search tile.
- Now you need to type the downloader in the search bar.
- Select the application and click the install button.
- Now you need to enable the unknown sources from the app section.
- To do that go to Settings- My Fire TV- Developer Option- apps from unknown sources- turn on.
- Now go back to the downloader application and enter the Daily Wire APK URL in the URL box.
- Click the get button to install the app on your Firestick.
- That’s it. Daily Wire is successfully installed on your Firestick device.
- Open the application and complete the login process with the help of your Daily Wire account credentials.
Also Check: TikTok on Firestick
Method 2: Using App2Fire
- First, you have to pair the Firestick to the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
- Now you need to connect your Android phone and smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Play Store on your Android smartphone and get the Daily Wire app.
- Complete the setup process after installing the Daily Wire app.
- Just insert the IP address of your Fire TV in the required space and save it.
- Navigate to the upload apps field and choose the Daily Wire app.
- Transfer the Daily Wire app to your Fire TV and install it on your Fire TV app section.
- That’s it. Now you can stream your favorite Daily Wire content on your Fire TV through the apps2fire app.
Method 3: Using Screen Mirroring
It is an alternative way to enjoy Daily Wire content on your Firestick by Casting your mobile device screen onto your TV.
- First, you need to connect your smartphone and Fire TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Android smartphone get the Daily Wire app from Google Play Store.
- Go to the notification panel and click the cast icon.
- Select your Fire TV from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established, you can play Daily Wire content on your smartphone and view it on your Fire TV.
Also Check: TBS on Firestick
Daily Wire provides news updates on all issues exclusively. It is user-friendly and available on the Google Play Store and App Store. With the help of this tutorial, you can also install Daily Wire on your Firestick. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.