How to Install Kodi on Now TV Box/Stick
Kodi is one of the most popular and widely used streaming applications that helps you watch live TV and on-demand content without any interruption. Of course, there are lots of streaming applications available in the internet market but Kodi made a huge response from its users.
Once you purchased the Now TV Box/Stick then you can install Kodi on the device directly by installing the app from the app store. By installing the addons on your Kodi then you can expand your content library based on your need.
Kodi gets regular updates which means you will get new features and fix bugs. There are different methods available in the internet market that helps to install Kodi on Now TV Box/Stick. So it is a very difficult task to find the best method.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to install Kodi on the Now TV Box. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and install Kodi on your Now TV Stick. Our technical team already tested this method and it works very well. So without any hesitation install this app on your device using this guide.
Also Check: Kodi on Firestick
How to get Kodi on Now TV Box/Stick
Kodi is Now available on Now TV box and you can easily install it from its official app store. So just follow the below simple steps that help to get Kodi on the Now TV Box.
- First plugin Now TV Box into your smart TV and power on your device.
- Connect Your TV with a stable internet connection.
- On the home screen of Now TV, selects the App Store.
- Launch the Google Play Store on the click the search option.
- Now you need to search for Kodi using the on-screen keyboard on select the official application from the search result.
- Click install to Get the application.
- After completing the installation launch the app and start accessing the Kodi on your TV.
Also Check: Fluxus IPTV Addon on Kodi
How to cast Kodi on Now TV Stick
You can also cast Kodi using Play to Roku and Now TV app on your Now TV Box. Just follow the below simple steps that help to cast Kodi on Now TV.
- First, you need to connect your smartphone to smart TV with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install Play to Roku and Now TV app from Google Play Store.
- Install the Kodi app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
- Now you need to Launch the play to Roku on the Now TV app and select the playback device option.
- Select your smart TV device name from the list of available devices to connect.
- Launch the Kodi app on start accessing it on your Now TV Box/Stick.
Also Check: IPTV on Google TV
How to fix Kodi not working on the Now TV Box/Stick
If the Kodi app not working on your Now TV box then just follow the below troubleshooting methods to fix the issue.
- Check the Internet speed and connection
- Restart the Kodi app and Now the TV Stick.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Kodi app.
- Update your Now TV Box/Stick.
- Finally, Reset Now TV Box/Stick.
1. Is Kodi free to use?
Yes, Kodi is free to install and use on your Now TV.
2. Can I jailbreak your Now TV box
Yes you can jailbreak Now TV box
I hope this article very helps you to download and install Kodi on the Now TV Box/Stick. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Our technical team provides the best solution as soon as possible. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates and follow us on our social media platform.