MX ShareKaro App for PC Windows (7,8,10,8.1) & Mac Free Download
MX ShareKaro for PC: MX ShareKaro is the most trending file-sharing application in this place. After ban Shareit in India, MX ShareKaro is the only alternative for SHAREit. Lots of file sharing applications are available in the internet market like Xender, Zapya, and many more but MX ShareKaro Indian file sharing application available on Google Play Store.
We all know that MX Player is the most popular media player in the world. In that way MX media and entertainment launching lots of amazing apps to the users. Yes, MX ShareKaro is developed by MX Media & Entertainment. So it provides lots of features.
MX ShareKaro is the best alternative for the Shareit app that is the most used application these days. It has more than 10 million downloads in recent days. MX ShareKaro is very suitable for various platforms. So without any hesitate just install this application on your smartphone to share your files from one device to another.
Read Also: SHAREall for PC
Now we are going to discuss how you can transfer your files from smartphone to PC using this MX ShareKaro application. If you have a smartphone then you can easily install this application from Google Play Store but what about the PC users. That’s why we are here to provide detailed information about MX ShareKaro for PC Windows and Mac.
What is MX ShareKaro?
MX ShareKaro is a file-sharing app that enables quick and easy file transfer without the need for the internet. This application is also called Indian Shareit created by MX media and entertainment. With the help of the MX ShareKaro application, you can share anything from one device to another.
MX ShareKaro file sharing application Helps to transfer videos PDS music photos apps files and many more from smartphone to PC and vice versa. It is a completely ad-free application available on Google Play Store. MX ShareKaro on Windows is 200 times faster than the Bluetooth transfer process.
Read Also: SHAREit for PC
How to transfer files in MX ShareKaro?
It is a very similar function app Shareit and Xender file sharing apps. You can share anything from one device to another using the MX ShareKaro app without the need for any internet connection.
- If we want to transfer any files from one device to another using the MX ShareKaro app then you need to install this app on your device.
- Now open and register to complete the sign-in process. It is not compulsory so if you want else just it’s ok.
- Open this application on your device you can see a few options on the top screen.
- Once you select your file then you can click the send button.
- The receiver clicks the receive button then the transaction will be completed.
- You can select your receiver and click the send button.
- That’s it. The transaction process is completed within a minute. You can transfer large amounts of files but it will take a few minutes to complete the transfer process.
Benefits of MX ShareKaro for PC:
- It is a completely free application.
- MX ShareKaro is available on Android, iOS, and various platforms.
- You can transfer a large amount of files from one device to another.
- It occupies very less storage in your device.
- MX ShareKaro is 200 times faster than Bluetooth transfer.
- It does not need any internet connection to transfer files from one device to another.
- You can also share files between MX Player and MX ShareKaro App.
- Using this application you can play all music and videos with the help of MX Player.
- It is a completely ad-free application that allows you to share photos, files, apps, and contacts via Android smartphones.
Read Also: Xender for PC
How to download MX ShareKaro for PC Windows and Mac?
MX ShareKaro file sharing application works very well on Android devices. But people are like to transfer files from PC to smartphone with the help of the MX ShareKaro file-sharing application. So we need to install this app on PC.
MX ShareKaro is an Android application so you need to download and install Android Emulator on your PC. Then you can use this application on how to transfer files from PC to smartphone.
- Visit the official website of NOX App Player or BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- With the help of instruction, you can install this Android emulator on your PC.
- Open the Android Emulator on your PC and find the Google Play Store.
- You need to enter your Google account. If you don’t have any Google account then you need to create a new account.
- Open the Google Play Store and type as “MX ShareKaro“ on the search bar.
- Click the install button to complete the installation process of MX ShareKaro.
- Now you can transfer files from PC to smartphone via MX ShareKaro app on PC.
1. Can I download MX ShareKaro on PC?
MX ShareKaro file sharing application is mainly designed for Smartphone users like Android and iOS. If you want to use this app features on your PC then you need to install Android Emulator. Thereafter you can use this app on your PC.
2. Is MX ShareKaro safe to use on PC?
Yes, it is completely safe to use. You can transfer a large amount of files from one device to another without the help of the internet.
3. Is MX ShareKaro app works on PC?
MX ShareKaro works very well on various platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. So without any hesitate just install this app on your PC.
MX ShareKaro Indian file transfer application is the best alternative to Shareit. It is completely free to download. With the help of this application, you can transfer large amounts of files without the need of the internet. So just install this application on your PC to transfer your files from PC to smartphone. If you have any queries regarding the MX ShareKaro app just feel free to ask us using this comment box section.