Peacock TV on LG Smart TV: Peacock TV is one of the most popular and top-rating streaming services that allows you to stream 50 + live TV channels and lots of Video-on-demand content. It is a new live and on-demand streaming service by NBC.
By signing up for Peacock TV premium, you explode the handpicked 80000 hours of best movies and TV programs. Modern Smart TVS offers Peacock TV as the pre-installed app. If your TV comes up with the Peacock TV app by default all you need to do is launch the application and set up your account.
If you want to install Peacock TV on LG Smart TV then continue reading the remaining article to learn more about the Peacock TV app. With the help of this tutorial, you can easily install Peacock TV on your LG Smart TV without any trouble.
Also Check: Tubi TV on LG Smart TV
How to install Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
As we mentioned earlier Peacock TV is officially available on LG Content Store. So you can easily install it from the LG content store without any trouble. If your LG TV runs with the WebOS version 3.5 or above then you can install the desired app.
- First, turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- Using your TV remote press the home button and go to the LG Content Store.
- Now you need to search for Peacock TV using the finder icon.
- Select the official application from the search result and click on the install button to get the app on your LG Smart TV.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- That’s it. Peacock TV is successfully installed on your LG Smart TV.
Also Check: Now TV on LG Smart TV
How to activate Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
- Once the app is installed on your LG Smart TV, you need to activate it on your account.
- The activation code will display on your TV screen.
- Visit Peacock TV’s official website(https://www.peacocktv.com/activate) from your Smartphone PC Browser.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your Peacock TV account details.
- Now you need to enter the code shown on the TV screen.
- Once activated you can stream movies on TV programs on your LG Smart TV.
Also Check: AT&T TV on LG Smart TV
An alternative method to watch Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
If you can’t find Peacock TV on your LG content store then you can use the screen mirroring method.
- Connect your LG Smart TV and Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now you need to enable the screen mirroring option on your LG Smart TV.
- At the same time, you need to install Peacock TV from the Google Play Store on your Smartphone.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your account details.
- Play any video and tap the cast icon from the notification panel on your Android phone.
- From the list of available devices, you need to select your LG Smart TV name.
- Once the Android screen is mirrored on your LG TV play any contact on the app and watch it on your LG Smart TV.
Also Check: Sling TV on LG Smart TV
I hope this article very helps to install and watch Peacock TV on LG Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article.