TNT Sport on Samsung Smart TV: as always, today we are here with another article that is going to be interesting. This whole article is particularly for sports lovers. With the improvement of technology in streaming services, now we have lots of streaming applications available in the internet market.
BT Sport is one of the most popular sports streaming services and has now been renamed TNT Sports. With the help of this application, you can get all the live matches and sports-related content of BT Sport. You can easily install the BT Sport app on your Samsung Smart TV from the Samsung app store.
Here in this article, I am going to provide information about BT Sport on Samsung Smart TV. So this is the correct time to develop your knowledge of BT Sport and how to install it on your Samsung Smart TV. Keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
Also Check: Screensaver on Samsung Smart TV
About BT Sport
BT Sport is a video streaming application that allows you to watch sports videos both live and on demand. If you miss any sports event then you catch up on the event which is available in this application. You get a notification whenever a player scores a goal with 360-degree highlights.
BT Sport is available on Android, iOS, and Windows PC. Once you install the BT Sport app then you can watch video content from ESPN, Box Nation, and BT Sport channels. Apart from this, you can also watch video highlights, Sports, News, and other sports-related content. It includes 52 Premier League game seasons.
Also Check: Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
How to install TNT Sport on Samsung Smart TV
Just like BT Sport, you need a subscription to stream the TNT Sports app on your Samsung Smart TV. You can sign up for the TNT sports subscription plan on BT Sport’s official website and the base subscription costs $10 per month.
As we mentioned earlier BT Sport is applicable in the device of Android phones, iOS, Windows, Tablets, Samsung TVs, Apple TVs, Xbox One, and Now TV sticks. So you can easily get and install BT Sport on your Samsung Smart TV.
Without any trouble, you can download and install BT Sport on your Samsung Smart TV from its App Store. Follow the below simple steps that help to install BT Sport on a Samsung Smart TV.
- First, you need to turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect to a stable internet connection.
- Go to the Samsung Apps option from your home screen.
- Now you need to search for BT Sport using an on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result and click the install option.
- After completing the installation process launch the application on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Sign in to your TNT Sports subscription account and start streaming your favorite sports on Samsung TV.
Also Check: Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
How to screen mirror TNT Sport (BT Sport) to Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect your Chromecast to the HDMI port of your Samsung Smart TV.
- Now you need to connect your smartphone and Samsung TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the TNT Sports app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Open the BT Sport app on your smartphone and complete the login process with the help of your account details.
- Now you need to click on the cast icon from the top right corner of the home screen.
- A pop-up window will show a list of devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Just select your Samsung Smart TV name from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established, play any video on your phone and it will appear on your Samsung Smart TV.
Also Check: Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
The above are the steps required to install TNT Sport on a Samsung Smart TV. After installing the application you can start watching all sports of life sports events and catch up with the events as well. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with us.