How to Install & Activate Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
Peacock TV for Samsung Smart TV: Peacock TV is an American-based streaming service that provides 50+ live TV channels on 500+ on-demand content. Once you install this streaming platform on your smart TV then you can watch sports events like Premium League Soccer matches, Figure Skating, NFL Sunday Night Football, and Notre Dame football on Peacock TV.
You can easily install this App on your smart TV to watch your favorite content for free with ads. If you want to access the entire library of pocket TV then you must have a subscription plan. Once you get a subscription plan then you will be able to watch live sports without any ads.
It is available on various platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, Firestick smart TV, and more. It is compatible with Samsung Smart TV released in 2017 or later. If you are using these models then you can directly install this app from the app store.
Also Check: Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and activate Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV. Keep reading this complete tutorial and you will get lots of Advanced features offered by Peacock TV. At the end of this tutorial, you can easily install this App on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to get Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV:
- First, turn on your Samsung Smart TV and click on the App icon.
- Locate and select the search icon at the top.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Peacock TV and search for the app.
- Select the official application from the search results.
- Now you need to click on the install button to download the app on Samsung Smart TV.
How to activate Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV:
Once you complete the installation process of Peacock TV on your smart TV just open the Peacock TV app on your TV.
- Now you need to click the sign-in button and note the activation code on your screen.
- Open your browser and visit the official website of Peacock TV. https://www.peacocktv.com/activate
- Now you need to enter the activation code on the box on click on the continue button.
- Complete the login process with the help of your account credentials.
- Now just close and reopen the app on Samsung TV to stream your favorite content on the big screen.
How to cast Pixart on Samsung Smart TV:
Nowadays every Samsung Smart TV comes with an inbuilt Chromecast feature. If your Samsung TV does not have inbuilt caste support then you can connect and set up a Chromecast device to your TV.
- First, unlock your iPhone or Android phone and install the Peacock TV app from the Play Store or App store.
- It is available on both Android and iOS devices.
- Once you complete the installation just connect the Smartphone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi.
- Launch the Peacock TV app on your smart TV and select the cast icon display at the top.
- From the popup menu select your Samsung TV name.
- Now you can play your favorite content on the Peacock TV app on watch it on your TV.
Apart from these methods, you can connect streaming devices like Firestick or Roku, etc. to your Samsung TV and can install the app.
Peacock TV subscription plan:
If you want to purchase the premium version of this application then you can select your subscription plan. It is offered to different plants and you can cancel the Peacock TV subscription anytime.
Peacock TV premium (ads) – $4.99 per month
Peacock TV premium Plus without apps – $9.99 per month
I hope this article very helps to install and activate Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV. If you have any struggle to install Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV using the above methods feel free to ask Us using the command box section. Our technical team provides the best solution as soon as possible. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.