Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV: If you are searching for a streaming platform that contains different collections of movies, Web series, Comics, Sports, and News on your Samsung TV then you are in the right place. Pluto TV is an on-demand free streaming platform that offers a variety of video content.
With the improvement of Technology in the streaming category we have lots of streaming applications in the internet market. But only a few streaming applications reach our expectations. It is a very difficult task to find the most suitable streaming app on Samsung TV.
Pluto TV is natively available on Samsung TV. It is one of the best streaming applications that helps to stream your favorite TV programs. If you are not interested in spending money on subscription-based video streaming services then Pluto TV is the best choice for you.
Also Check: NBC Sports on Samsung Smart TV
Once you Install this application on your Samsung Smart TV then you can watch content for free. In this guide, we will talk to you about installing the Pluto TV app on your Samsung Smart TV. Our technical team going to teach you how to install Pluto TV on a Samsung Smart TV.
How to Install Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV
The Pluto TV app is available for Samsung TVs from 2017 or a letter version. If you are Smart TV runs the latest version then you can install the Pluto TV app from the Smart Hub. If you are using the older version 2016 or below then you can cast Pluto TV on Samsung TV.
- First, turn on your Samsung TV and connect to the high-speed internet connection.
- Navigate to the home screen using your TV remote.
- Now you will see the list of options on the screen.
- Just select the apps section and you will be redirected to the Smart Hub Store.
- Here you need to click the search option and type Pluto TV using on screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result on click the install button to get the app on your TV.
- Now Pluto TV is installed on your Samsung TV.
- After completing the installation process open the app and click the sign-in button.
- Now you will get a six-digit activation code.
- On your Smartphone or PC go to the official website of Pluto TV.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your Pluto TV account details and enter the activation code.
- You need to click the continue button.
- That’s it. Now you can stream your favorite Pluto TV content on your Samsung TV.
Also Check: Starz on Samsung Smart TV
How to Cast Pluto TV on Samsung TV
If Pluto TV is not comfortable with your Samsung TV model then you can use the cast method. Follow the below simple steps that help to access Pluto TV content on your Samsung TV.
- First, connect your Smart TV and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Install the Pluto TV app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
- Open the application and complete the sign-in process with the help of your Pluto TV account details.
- Now you need to play any video from the Pluto TV app on your Smartphone the click on the cast icon.
- Select your Samsung Smart TV from the list of available devices.
- Wants the connection is established the video content from the Pluto TV app will mirror on your TV.
Also Check: Plex on Samsung Smart TV
Pluto TV is one of the best and most popular streaming services that help to stream Sports, Events, News, Documentaries, Movies, Web series, and more. It is natively available on the Samsung Smart Hub.
I hope you will get the methods of installing and watching the Pluto TV app on your streaming device. Thanks for reading this article.