Amazon Prime Video on Samsung Smart TV: In recent days, many people addicted to watching web series. We all know that lots of streaming platforms are available in the internet market. Amazon Prime and Netflix are the most popular swimming platforms that help to watch series and movies.
Amazon Prime is a streaming service that offers Movies, TV programs, Amazon original web series, and more. It provides 30000+ movies and 2500+ TV programs in high definition. If you want to stream Amazon Prime video content then you need a subscription plan.
Of course, there is also provide option to buy and rent movies on the app. It is one of the best features of this application. Amazon Prime can be easily installed on your Samsung Smart TV from a Smart Hub. If you are a Samsung TV user and looking for a way to watch Amazon Prime on your Samsung TV then you are in the right place.
Also Check: Chromecast Amazon Prime Video
Many of you wondering if Amazon Prime video is available on Samsung Smart TV. The answer is yes. Samsung TV is one of the most popular Smart TV brands that officially supports Amazon Prime Video. It also has Parental control to restrict the streaming with a pin. You can also download the content for offline streaming. Further to know Amazon Prime on Samsung Smart TV let’s dive into the article now without being late.
How to Install Amazon Prime Video on Samsung Smart TV
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect it to the high-speed internet connection.
- Navigate to the home screen and click the apps section.
- Now you need to go for Smart Hub and search Amazon Prime video.
- Select the official application from the search result and click on the install button.
- Once you complete the installation add the app to Samsung Smart TV.
- Launch the Amazon Prime application on your Samsung Smart TV.
- You will have two options to register your device.
- (1) Sign in and start watching: Just enter your Amazon account credentials and start streaming.
- (2) Register on the Amazon website: An activation code appears on the screen. Enter the code on the Amazon activation page and register the device.
- Now you need to select the movie that you want to stream.
- Click the watch now button to stream it. You can also download the movie and stream it offline.
Also Check: Amazon Prime Video on LG Smart TV
How to Cast Amazon Prime Video on Samsung Smart TV
If you are using a Samsung TV older model then you can use this method.
- Connect your Smartphone under Samsung TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Amazon Prime video app from the App Store or Play Store.
- Once you complete the installation process log in to your Prime account with the help of your Amazon account credentials.
- Select any movie you want to watch on the media player.
- Now you need to click the Cast icon or Airplay icon displayed at the top right corner.
- Select your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established you can see the app screen on Samsung Smart TV.
Also Check: Amazon Prime on Hisense Smart TV
Amazon Prime Video Subscription Plan
As we mentioned earlier Amazon Prime Video is a subscription-based streaming service. If you want to watch Amazon Prime video then you need to subscribe to any one of its plans. It will also offer a 30-day free trial for new subscribers.
- $14.99 per month
- $139 per year
- Prime Video Membership $8.99 per Month
- $7.49 per month
- $69 per year
I hope you gathered enough information to install Amazon Prime on Samsung TV. Based on your need you can choose your plan on the screen of your favorite Amazon Prime Video Content. Thanks for reading this article.