Binge on Samsung Smart TV: Hi readers, are you looking for the best streaming app on your Samsung TV? Are you wondering how to install the best streaming app on Samsung TV? Do you want to install the best streaming service that gets you all the best entertainment in a single place? If your answer is yes then you are in the right place.
Yes, the whole article is only to give you the best streaming source for your enjoyment and entertainment. Gone on the days when we sit in front of the TV and continuously change the channels to find the best program. With the arrival of Smart TVs, we have started watching online channels.
The online streaming channels provide the option to watch live and on-demand programs. The best part is that you can watch your favorite programs anywhere and anytime. Binge is one of the best and most popular streaming services available on various platforms.
Also Check: Binge on LG Smart TV
This application is available only on selective televisions. Now it is officially available on Samsung Smart TV. So you can easily install Binge on your Samsung Smart TV with the help of this tutorial. Our technical team provides the easiest way to install Binge on Samsung Smart TV and provides the procedure and subscription details of Binge. Keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
How to Install Binge on Samsung TV
If you are using the latest version of Samsung Smart TV then you can easily get this application from Samsung Smart Hub. It is compatible with Samsung TV models developed after 2017. Follow the below simple steps that help to get Binge on Samsung TV.
- Turn on your Samsung TV and connect to the high-speed internet connection.
- Navigate to the home screen and visit the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Now you need to search for Binge using a virtual keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result on click on the install button.
- Once you complete the installation process launch the app and complete the sign-in process.
- Once you open the application you will get the activation code.
- Visit the official website of Binge from your Smartphone or PC Browser.
- Now you need to enter the activation code on the specified box and click the submit button.
- A pop-up message will appear if you successfully activate Binge.
- Now you can stream your Binge content on your Samsung Smart TV.
Also Check: ITV Hub on Samsung Smart TV
How to Cast Binge on Samsung Smart TV
If you are using an older version of Samsung TV then you can use the screen mirroring method.
- Connect your Samsung TV and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your smartphone install the Binge app from Google Play Store.
- Complete the installation process and proceed with the login process.
- Open the application and play any video that you want to view on your Samsung TV.
- From the notification panel click the cast icon.
- Now you need to select your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
- Once you complete the paring process you can stream you are Binge content on your Samsung TV.
Also Check: Plex on Samsung Smart TV
How can I Subscribe to Binge?
If you want to stream Binge content on your Samsung Smart TV then you need to subscribe to Binge. So you need to create an account with a subscription plan.
- Visit the official website of Binge on your Smartphone or PC Browser.
- Here you can see a two-week free trial.
- Click the Create an account option and enter your details.
- Now you need to select the plan based on your need.
- Enter your email address and password help to complete the sign-up process.
- Finally, you will land on the payment section. Add your bank account details or debit card details to complete the purchase.
- At last, confirm your account details once.
- That’s it. You successfully created a Binge account.
Also Check: NBC Sports on Samsung Smart TV
Binge is one of the best streaming applications available on Android, iOS, Apple TV, and Firestick. Once you complete the login process then you can stream your Binge content on your Smart TV.
I hope this article very helps to install and watch Binge on Samsung Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section.