How to Reset Chrome Browser to Default Settings
Do you want to reset Chrome Browser to the default setting? Are you trying to reset Chrome to the default setting? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Here we provide very simple steps that help to reset your Google Chrome Browser on your device.
If you are Google Chrome browser starts to act slow or display wanted advertisements then you need to reset it to the default settings. The reset is the only solution for all the issues. Restoring Chrome to factory default settings helps you resolve all the issues on the Chrome browser.
Once your chrome browser is affected by Malware, unwanted Extensions and search engines will be installed automatically. So you must reset your Chrome browser.
Also Check: How to install Chrome Browser on Firestick?
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to reset your Chrome browser with very simple steps. But the steps will vary depending on the platform. Here we provide all the methods that help to reset the Chrome browser. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
How to reset the Google Chrome browser On Windows and Mac PC:
If you are a busy user and want to reset your Google Chrome browser then follow the below simple steps.
- Launch your Google Chrome Browser and tap the three-dotted icon located at the top left corner.
- Select the settings menu and scroll down to the bottom and click the advanced menu.
- Scroll down to the reset and clean-up section.
- Now you need to click Restore settings to their original defaults.
- Once you click the option then a warning message will appear on the screen. Just click reset settings to continue.
- That’s it. Your Chrome browser will reset to the default settings.
How to reset the Chrome Browser on Android?
- Go to settings and click apps and notification.
- Select see all apps on scroll down to select Chrome.
- Select storage and cache.
- just Select clear storage and tap clear all data.
- Now the warning message will be displayed on the screen just tap the ok button to continue.
- That’s it.
Related: Stremio on Google TV
How to reset Chrome Browser on iPhone:
- First, you need to open Chrome Browser on your iPhone.
- Click the three-dotted menu icon at the bottom corner.
- Now you need to select Clear browsing data.
- Select the details that you want to remove and click Clear browsing data.
- Again you need To select Clear browsing data to confirm the process.
- Within a few minutes, your browser will reset to the default settings.
Note: Reset will remove the startup page new tab page temporary cookies search engine and Pind tabs on your Chrome browser. It will also display the extension that you have installed. It will not delete your bookmarks, and history, and save your password as it is linked to your Google account.
I hope this article very helps to reset Chrome Browser on your device. Using this method you can easily reset your Chrome browser and improve your performance. Thanks for visiting our site. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. To receive the latest updates instantly follow our Facebook on Twitter profiles.