How to Clear Cache in Google Chrome
If you are trying to fix loading or formatting issues to improve your browsing experience on Google Chrome then you need to clear your Cache and cookies. Cache in Google Chrome or the files that are stored while visiting your website
By saving your browsing data it makes your online experience easier. That’s why Google always save your browsing history and Cache which helps to easily visit their repeated websites. It helps you to open the website faster during the next visit.
It is very important to delete those Cache files in order to prevent or resolve performance issues while you are browsing. Once you clear your Cache and cookies all this information gets deleted. That means any password you entered on the website will need to be re-entered, including the previously visited sites will increase because it needs to load content to the web page again.
Also Check: How to clear the Cache on Firestick?
Sometimes, you need to fix loading or formatting issues on your browser. So you must clear the Cache on Google Chrome. Here in this tutorial, I am going to guide you to clear the Cache on the Google Chrome browser on different devices. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
How to clear Google Chrome Cache on a PC?
If you installed Google Chrome Browser on your PC Windows or Mac then follow the below simple steps.
- Launch your Google Chrome Browser and press the ctrl +h keys simultaneously to open the Chrome history.
- Now you need to select Clear browsing data on the left-hand menu bar.
- You can also use shortcut keys shft+ ctrl+delete to clear browsing data.
- Click the advanced deception and select cookies and other sites’ data.
- Now you need to select the time range that you want to delete the Cache on the browser.
- Selecting all time will clear all the Cache file that is created from the installation time.
- Select clear data to remove the Cache files on your browser.
How to clear Google Chrome Cache on Android?
Like PC, Android also has the option to clear the Cache with Browser.
- First, you need to open the browser and click the menu icon at the top rate corner.
- Select history and it will open all websites that you browse recently.
- Go to advanced the section and select cookies and site data.
- Select the time range and clear data.
- You can also follow the below step
- Settings -> apps and notification -> google Chrome -> storage and Cache -> clear cache.
How to clear Google Chrome on iOS?
- Open the chrome browser and click the three-dot menu icon at the bottom right corner.
- Tap history to list the website that uses recently searched.
- tap Browsing data and select cookies and site data.
- Now you need to select Clear browsing data.
- Confirm the process by selecting Clear browsing data.
Using the above methods you can easily clear Cache files on the Google Chrome browser. If it is still the Cache not cleared then we recommended you reset Chrome to default settings.
If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Thanks for visiting Our article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates and follow our Facebook on Twitter profiles to stay connected with us.