Restart Philips Smart TV: Are you trying to restart your Philips Smart TV? Do you want to restart Philips Smart TV? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. We all know that Smart TVs and Smartphones have become part of daily life. Today’s Smart TVs have reached a level of sophistication.
There are lots of Smart TV models available in the internet market. Philips Smart TV is also the most popular brand in the world of Smart TV and also it is preferred by most people. I am also using Philips Smart TV and it works very well.
In some situations, the pictures on your TV have frozen. So you need to restart your TV to resolve the issue. Once you restart your Philips Smart TV it turns off the TV completely and starts the TV for a fresh start. Of course, it is a very simple process to turn off the power supply and unplug the cable from the socket.
Also Check: IPTV on Philips Smart TV
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to restart Philips Smart TV. Keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip. Here we provide the best methods to Restart Philips Smart TV.
How to Restart Philips Smart TV
If the application you have installed on your TV shutdown suddenly or crashes then you can restart your Smart TV. Various reasons can make you proceed with the restoring process. Just follow the below simple steps that help to restart Philips Smart TV.
- First, turn on your Philips Smart TV and stream your favorite video.
- Just press the power button on the Philips TV remote.
- Remove the power cord from your Philips TV and wait for a few minutes.
- Plug the power cord back into your TV and turn it on.
- Again press the power button on the Philips TV remote to complete the process of restarting Philips TV.
Note: You will not be able to restart the Philips Smart TV with the remote if you have enabled the child lock feature. So make sure to turn off this feature before restarting your Philips TV.
Also Check: Amazon Prime on LG Smart TV
How to Reset Philips Smart TV
If you are facing any buffering or crashing issues then you need to reset the Philips Smart TV. Just follow the below simple steps that help to reset your Philips Smart TV.
- Navigate to the menu by pressing the volume up and volume down button simultaneously
- Now you need to use p+ or p- buttons to move to the settings option.
- Use the volume button to select the particular option.
- If you are not using a TV remote then go to the general settings option.
- Finally, click on the reinstall TV option and confirm the process to reset the Philips Smart TV.
- That’s it. Your Philips Smart TV reset successfully.
I hope this article helps to restart Philips Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.