Files Go for PC: Files by Google is a file management app that helps you free up space and find your file faster on your device. With the help of this application, you can share files offline without any internet connection and USB cable. It is Google has officially provided a more popular new File Manager app that helps to share your files from one device to another.
Files Go is not only for the File Transfer app but it useful for keeping your phone and PC clean from junk and dangerous files. It also has a backup feature. So you can store your personal data on Google drive or some other storage.
Files Go was mainly helped for search and find faster likes photos of videos documents in your device. Once you install this application then you can easily delete duplicate files, unused files, large files, old photos from chat applications like WhatsApp, Instagram, and more.
Here in this particular tutorial, we are going to guide you on how you transfer files from PC to smartphone using Files by Google. You can directly download this application from Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone to start your files from one device to another. People need to install this application on their PC that’s why we are here providing this tutorial.
Overview of Files Go:
Files Go is the best file managing application that was developed by Google LLC. It is very helpful for search and find files on your device. You can easily transfer unlimited files from one device to another using this application. Once you install this application then you will always know what you are deleting your files on your device.
With the help of this application, you can easily share your files or simply navigate to them through categories and filters. So your device works very well. It is the best-encrypted file sharing application in these recent days. This application also scans your device and delete unwanted and unused files on your device.
Read Also: Google Play Store for PC
If you are an Android user then you can download this application from Google Play Store. More than 500 million users installed this application on their device. It has 4.6-star ratings based on 1 billion active users. So without any doubt, Files Go is the best file sharing and File managing application.
Benefits of Files Go for PC:
There are lots of amazing and advanced features available in this application. That’s why people need to install this application on their PC Windows and Mac. We collected the best features offered by Files Go listed below.
- Files Go is the best file managing and file transfer application for Android and iOS devices.
- This application helps you easily manage your files and search for any folder on your device.
- You can transfer unlimited files from one device to another without the help of an internet connection.
- Once you install this application then you can easily categorize your files like downloads received files, videos images, and more.
- One of the coolest features of this application is that it provides some storage to save your files. So you do not need any external SD card.
- It also allows you to easily backup files to google drive or any other storage.
These are the best features of Files by Google for PC Windows. Now let’s see the step by step procedure to install this app on your PC Windows.
How to install Files Go for PC?
As I mentioned earlier File by Google is only for Smartphone devices. There is no official application for the PC version. So you cannot directly install this application on your PC Windows and Mac. If you want to install Files Go for PC then you must try to install Android Emulator like BlueStacks.
Android Emulator is the best way to install Files Go for PC. Numerous Android emulators available in the internet market but we always recommended BlueStacks. It is the best and most popular Android Emulator that helps to install Android apps on a PC. That’s why we are here using BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Step to install Files Go for PC:
- Open your browser and go to the official website of BlueStacks.
- Now you need to select your PC versions like windows or Mac.
- Click on the download button to complete the download process of BlueStacks and save it on your PC.
- Just double-click the BlueStacks .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process of BlueStacks.
- Now you need to enter your Gmail ID and password that helps to access your Google Play Store on your computer.
- Open the Google Play Store on the type of Files by Google on the search bar.
- Click on the install button to complete the installation process of Files Go.
That’s it. Files Go is installed on your PC. Now you can transfer files from smartphone to PC and vice versa using this application.
Files by Google is the best application that helps to scan your PC and delete unwanted files. I hope this article very helps to get some useful information about Files Go for PC Windows and Mac. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us. Thanks for reading this article.