7plus on LG Smart TV: Would you like to watch sports matches on your LG smart TV? Are you trying to install the best sports streaming app on your LG smart TV? If your answer is yes, then you are in the perfect blog. Watching our favorite movies and sports gives us more relaxation.
With the improvement of technology streaming services now we have lots of streaming apps available in the internet market. Likewise, 7plus is one of the most popular and best apps to choose from for live streaming and watching on-demand programs.
With the help of 7plus, you can easily watch 50+ live TV channels and programs such as Travel Australia, Property Dreams, security Australia, and more. You can also live stream sports events like the FIFA Women’s World Cup. If you want to watch 7mate, 7Bravo, and 7flix then you need to install the 7plus app on your LG smart TV.
Also Check: Tubi TV on LG Smart TV
It is available on the LG Content Store. So you can directly download and install it on your LG Smart TV. If 7plus is unsupported on your LG smart TV then you can access this application with the help of Chromecast or Airplay. Here in this portion, I am going to guide you to install and watch 7plus on LG smart TVs. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
What is 7plus
The popular 7 network has come out with a new streaming service called 7plus. With the help of the new 7plus app, you can stream all the latest TV programs on live events. It is completely free to use. All the live and on-demand content is included in the app for free of cost.
Once you have a 7plus account then you can easily stream your favourite content. You can directly get this application from the LG Content Store. So you do not need any third-party application to install this app on your LG smart TV.
Also Check: Hulu on LG Smart TV
How to Install 7plus on an LG Smart TV
Make sure you have created an account on the 7plus website and then proceed with the below-given instruction that helps to install 7plus on LG Smart TVs.
- First, you need to turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- Go to the home screen and launch the LG Content Store app.
- Now you need to search for 7plus using a virtual keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result and click on the install button.
- Once you complete the installation process open the application and enter your 7plus account details to complete the login process.
- Now you need to visit the official website of 7plus and activate your streaming device.
- Just enter the activation code displayed on the LG TV screen.
- That’s it. Click the submit button to complete the setup process.
- Now you can stream your favorite 7plus content on your LG smart TV.
Also Check: Amazon Prime on LG Smart TV
How to Cast 7plus on LG Smart TV
- First, you need to connect your LG TV and Android device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install the 7plus app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your 7plus account credentials.
- From the notification panel click the cast icon.
- Now you need to select the LG Smart TV name from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established select the video you want to watch and view it on the LG TV screen.
Also Check: Chrome on LG Smart TV
How to Airplay 7plus on LG Smart TV
If you are an iPhone user then you can airplay 7plus content on your LG Smart TV. Follow the below simple steps that help to watch your 7plus content on your LG Smart TV using an iPhone.
- First, connect your LG smart TV and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Get the 7plus app on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Complete the installation process and enter your 7plus account credentials.
- Once you complete the sign-in process open the application and play any video you want.
- Click the cast icon on the homepage and select the Airplay and Bluetooth options.
- Select the LG Smart TV name from the list of available devices.
- That’s it. Now you can stream your favorite content on your LG Smart TV.
Also Check: Bally Sports on LG Smart TV
I hope this article helps install and watch 7plus on an LG Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know you are queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech-related updates.