How to Watch All 4 on Smart TV
All 4 is a free on-demand TV streaming service by channel 4. the use of this service can watch exclusive TV programs live programs and personalized contact. It works on digital media players like Now TV, Roku, and more.
You can also access the service on your Android or iOS devices with the help of this application. It is a free streaming service that is part of another online streaming service. Channel 4 is the mainstream which offers All 4 service.
All 4 are free to add television service British based. It means the focus was to be the fourth television service. There are lots of streaming services available in the internet market but All 4 made huge responses from users.
It was launched in the year 1982. Still, it gets more popular. Channel 4 expanded its services such as channel 4 HD, All 4, and All 4+. It is available only on free view, Sky Go, TV Player, Virgin TV anywhere, and more.
Also Check: Sling TV on Samsung Smart TV
What is All 4?
All 4 Is the online streaming service that helps you watch your favorite streaming content. It streams all of the channels for and parts of E4, film 4,4 music, and event-based content. All 4 are comfortable with various devices like Android, iOS, Windows, Chromecast, PS4, PS5, Roku, Xbox 360, Amazon Firestick, Sky Go, Firefox, Safari, and more.
Benefits of All 4
Before going to install All 4 on your smart TV let’s know about the features that help to get some useful information about this app. It comes with lots of Advanced and unique features. Here we mention some important features offered by All 4.
- It provides Video-on-demand services.
- Live TV programs and your favorite programs.
- Continue from where you lived the program.
- You can also download and watch them offline.
- Around 1500 Ad free programs.
- Easy casting to TV.
- Provide a variety of TV programs.
- Wide range of movies.
- Parental Control feature.
These are the best features of All 4 and so many more cool features are available. Once you install this app on your smart TV then you will get these features.
Also Check: Stremio on Google TV
How to register All 4?
- Open any Browser on your PC and visit the official website of All 4.
- Now you need to complete the sign-in process.
- If you don’t have an account then you just click the register button.
- Now you need to enter the details and follow the onscreen instructions to create an account.
- That’s it. It will direct you to the successful registration of All 4.
How to upgrade for All 4+?
- Open the Browser on your PC and visit the official website of channel 4.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap the start your 14-day free trial button.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your account details.
- Go ahead and subscribe for All 4+.
Is All 4 available on a smart TV?
No, All 4 are not available on smart TV. If you want to install All 4 on your smart TV then you should own an external streaming device that is comfortable with All 4. You can also use the Chromecast feature that helps to access All 4 on your Smart TV.
How to watch All 4 on smart TV via Roku?
It is one of the easiest ways to watch All 4 on smart TV. Just follow the below simple steps that help to install All 4 on smart TV via Roku.
- First, launch your Roku device and navigate to the channel Store.
- Now you need to click film on TV genre.
- Search for All 4 channels
- Now you need to click All 4 channels and select add channel button.
- Now you can watch All 4 on your Smart TV.
Also Check: BritBox on Android TV
How to Chromecast All 4 to smart TV?
It is Another method that helps to watch All 4 content on your Smart TV. You can use both Android and PC for the Chromecast method.
- Connect your Android device and Chromecast-connected device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install the All 4 App on your Android smartphone.
- Open the All 4 app and complete the sign-in process.
- Go to your Android device settings and select the connection and sharing option.
- In Bluetooth & device connection, Go to the cast option.
- Now you need to choose your casting device from the available devices.
- Screen mirroring pop-up appears. Enable casting by clicking on the start now button.
- That’s it. The Android screen will start to stream on your Smart TV.
- Now you can play All 4 content and watch it on your Smart TV.
- First, you need to connect your PC and smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Visit the official website of Channel 4 on your browser.
- Click the three-dotted icons on the top right corner of the screen.
- Go for the cast option and select your devices from the available devices that appear on the screen.
- Select the cast tab option and click on your casting device.
- Now All 4 websites will stream on your Smart TV.
- That’s it. You can play any video and stream it on your Smart TV.
I hope this article very helps to install and watch All 4 on Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article free to as using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.