AnyShare for PC: Are you trying to transfer from one device to another? Do you want to transfer files unlimited files? Are you looking for the best file transfer app for PC? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog.
Yes, AnyShare is the best and new file-sharing application that helps to transfer your unlimited files from one device to another without the help of a USB cable. AnyShare works on Wi-Fi. Once you enable your Wi-Fi then you can easily transfer your files from your smartphone to your PC and vice versa.
Of course, there are lots of file transfer apps available in the internet market on the Google play store for free of cost. So you can easily find the best one. Share Karo, share all, and MXShare Karo, are the most popular file-sharing apps nowadays. In that way, AnyShare is also one of the best and new file transfer apps.
Read Also: SHAREall for PC
You can easily get this app from the Google Play Store and iOS App store for free of cost. People like to install this app on their systems. That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial. Here in this particular blog, I am going to guide you to download and install AnyShare for PC Windows 7,8,10, and Mac.
What is AnyShare?
AnyShare is an application that helps to transfer files from one device to another without the help of an internet connection and USB cable. It has more than 100 million downloads in Google Play Store with 4.6 ratings based on 50 million users review.
AnyShare is available on both Android and iOS devices for free of cost. With the help of this application, you can transfer any format of files from Android to PC and vice versa. You can easily find this application in the Google Play store in the file transfer category.
Read Also: MX ShareKaro for PC
Benefits of AnyShare for PC:
Before going to install this app on your system just know about the features. AnyShare comes with lots of advanced features.
- First of all, AnyShare is a completely free application available on android and IOS devices.
- Once you installed this App on your system or smartphone then you can transfer any format of files from one device to another.
- With the help of this application, you can transfer all formats of files including photos, videos, documents, contact,s apps, and more.
- Without the help of an internet connection and USB cable, you can transfer unlimited files within a minute.
- Using this application you can also share music without the need for Wi-Fi.
- You can also view your file-sharing history in this application.
- It is a very fast and uncompromised App transfer speed.
These are the best features of AnyShare for PC. Without any hesitation install this app on your system.
How to download AnyShare app for PC?
We already mention AnyShare is available on android and IOS devices. If you want to install this app on your system then you can use Android emulators.
There are different Android emulators available in the internet market like BlueStacks, Nox player, MEmu player, and more. You can use any one of them and install it on your PC. Here in this article, I am going to use BlueStacks.
Steps to install AnyShare for PC:
- First, you need to download BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- BlueStacks is the most popular Android Emulator that helps to install any android apps and games on a PC. It is very straightforward and easy to install on both windows and Mac.
- Once you complete the download process just double-click the Bluestcks exc file to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation based on your system performance on configurations.
- After completion, the installation just finds the Google Play Store in BlueStacks.
- Now you need to enter your Google credentials that help to access your Google Play Store via BlueStacks.
- Open the Google Play store and search for AnyShare
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- That’s it. AnyShare is successfully installed on your PC.
- Now you can transfer unlimited files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa.
I hope this article very helps to install AnyShare for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask using the common box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates and follow us on social media platforms. Thanks for reading this article.