BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV: Hi buddies, are you looking for the best streaming platform? Do you want to install the amazing streaming platform on your Samsung TV? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Do you know why? In this article, you are going to know the information about one of the best streaming platforms for your entertainment.
Yes, BBC iPlayer is one of the best and most well-known streaming services in the UK. With the help of this application, you can stream the latest Movies, TV programs, On-demand videos, Dramas, Documentaries, and many more on a single platform.
It allows users to get access to all the channels live and allows users to catch up with on-demand programs like Series, Movies, Originals, and more. Once you install BBC iPlayer on your Samsung Smart TV then you can watch a wide variety of TV Series, Documentaries, and Sports, and can also download them to stream offline.
Also Check: BBC iPlayer on LG Smart TV
If you own a Samsung Smart TV you can easily install the stream BBC iPlayer from the Smart Hub. You can also create your playlist and easily access your favorite programs. Continue reading this upcoming portion of this article to get more information about BBC iPlayer and get methods to install BBC iPlayer on Samsung TV.
How to Install BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV
If your Samsung Smart TV runs on the latest version then you can easily install the BBC iPlayer app from the Smart Hub. Follow the below simple steps that help to get it fine.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect to a stable internet connection.
- Navigate to the home screen with the help of your TV remote.
- Go to the Samsung Smart Hub and click the find icon.
- Now you need to search for BBC iPlayer using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result on click the install button.
- Once you complete the installation process select Open to launch the app.
- Now you need to click on the sign-in button. It will display the activation code on your TV screen.
- On your Smartphone or PC Browser Visit the official website of BBC iPlayer on sign in with your BBC iPlayer account credentials.
- After completing the sign-in process enter the code displayed on your Samsung TV in the required field and click the sign-in on your TV button.
- That’s it. You have successfully activated BBC iPlayer on Samsung TV. Now you can steam your BBC iPlayer content on your Samsung TV.
Also Check: BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
How to Cast BBC iPlayer on Samsung TV
If you are using an old model Samsung TV or BBC iPlayer is not compatible with your TV then you can use a Chromecast device to stream BBC iPlayer content. Follow the below simple steps that help to cast BBC iPlayer on Samsung TV.
- Connect Chromecast to your Samsung TV.
- Now you need to connect your Smartphone and Samsung TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the BBC iPlayer app on your smartphone using the Play Store or App Store.
- Complete the login process with the help of your account credentials.
- Play any video you want to watch on your Samsung TV.
- Now you need to click on the Cast icon or Airplay icon on the top rate corner.
- Select your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established you can stream your favourite content on your Samsung TV.
Also Check: BBC iPlayer on Firestick
BBC iPlayer is one of the best and most popular streaming sources that offers lots of on-demand live video content from various categories. If you want to stream BBC iPlayer on your Samsung TV then you can use this article. I hope this article very helps to install this app on your TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section.