How to Change/Reset JioFi Password? Find here!
Do you want to change Jiofi password? This article is very helpful to you. Using this guide you can easily change your Jio Wi-Fi username and password. The username and password are unique for every user. If you forget your Jiofi password then you can reset your Jiofi device. Most of them don’t know how to reset a JioFi device. No worries about that, here we also provide steps to reset Jiofi device.
There are several queries related to Jiofi devices like, Are you Trying to Change your JioFi password and username? Do you want to reset your Jiofi device? How to change the Jiofi password? Is it difficult to change the Jiofi password? Here in this tutorial, you will find all the answers to your queries.
Our technical team gives the best solution for your queries regarding technical apps and other software issues. In that way today we are going to guide you to reset your Jiofi device. Jiofi device is nothing but it helps to access and connect multiple devices for high-speed internet connection.
Using this Jio Wi-Fi hotspot you can easily get an internet connection for multiple devices. Before going to change your Jio Wi-Fi password and username just know about the Jiofi device and why it is more popular. So I Recommended you to keep reading this complete tutorial and get more knowledge about the jiofi device and how to change jiofi password and username?
Also Check: JioMusic for PC
Overview of Jiofi device:
We all know that Jio is the fastest network providing high-speed internet connection. Initially, it comes with unlimited data and unlimited voice calls for 4G users. After launching Jio internet usage is very high in India. All of us are using Jio 4G sim on our smartphone devices for getting a high-speed internet connection.
Some of them want a Jio internet connection on their PC. So Reliance Jio is launching a Jio Wi-Fi device that helps to connect multiple devices for using the internet. It is a hotspot device so you can connect multiple devices via wireless methods and also you can connect your PC. We provide high-speed internet connection for up to 10 devices. The data speed is the same for every device.
You can easily connect your device using a Jiofi username and password. Once you connect your device with jio Wi-Fi hotspot then you can get high speed internet connection even low signal. If Your PC supports a Wi-Fi connection then you can easily connect Jiofi device. Some PC or laptop does not have an inbuilt Wi-Fi connection. No worries you can connect a Wi-Fi adaptor to your PC or laptop then you can get a Wi-Fi connection.
With the help of a Jiofi password and username connect a Jiofi device on your PC and you can get a high-speed internet connection. Jiofi device is available in various models. You can easily get it from Reliance showrooms and the internet market. Select the Jiofi device model for your requirements.
Check Also: JioTV for PC
Why did we change the Jiofi password?
It is a very important step to change your Jiofi password. Jiofi device comes with a default username and password. You can find the default username and password from the backside of the Jiofi box. Anyone can use your Jiofi password and can access your data. Once you change your Jiofi password then it became more secure. So no one can access your internet data.
Every Jio user has a unique Jiofi password and username. you can easily change your Jio username and password with the help of the Jio portal web page. After completing this step you can connect your Jiofi device with multiple devices with the help of a new username and password.
You can set your username for your wish which helps to remember your username and password. If you forget your Jiofi password then you reset your Jiofi device and log in with your default username and password. This guide also provides steps to reset your Jiofi device. So keep reading these complete steps without any skip to change the Jiofi password or reset your Jiofi device.
Also Check: FreeFire for PC
How to change the Jiofi password?
There are several methods available to change your Jiofi password and username. Some of the methods of difficult and need more technical knowledge. We provide the best and easiest way to change your Jiofi password and username. Just follow these below simple steps so you can easily change your Jiofi password.
- First of all Turn on your Jiofi device. Long press the side button and the device will automatically turn on.
- Connect your Jiofi device to your PC with the help of the default username and password.
- You can easily find your default username and password from the Jiofi device box backside.
- If your PC has an inbuilt Wi-Fi connection then you can easily connect Jio Wi-Fi device. You can also use a Wi-Fi adaptor to connect Jio Wi-Fi device on the PC.
- Once you connect Jio Wi-Fi device go to the official page of the Jiofi portal. You can also use this URL. http://jiofi.local.html/
- Now enter your default username and password for the login process.
- After completing the login process click on the right corner of the page and select settings from the menu.
- From the left side, the menu list selects the Wi-Fi configuration under the network option.
- Once you select Wi-Fi configuration you can see the page looks like the screenshot given below.
- Now enter your new Jio fi username and password.
Click the save button. That’s it. Now you can log in with your new Jiofi username and password.
Also Check: JioCinema for PC
How to create Jiofi Password?
It is a very simple step to create a Jiofi password. You can easily create your Jiofi username and password using the below steps.
- First of all, visit the official Jiofi webpage. http://jiofi.local.html/
- Enter your default Jiofi username and password.
- Jiofi Username: Administrator
- JioFi Password: Administrator
- Now go top Settings -> WiFi to change the SSID of the wifi network name.
- Login and open Settings => wifi=> Password to change the default password and again login open settings => user management to change the admin password.
That’s it. Finally, you can change the Jiofi password.
How to reset the Jiofi device?
The above method helps to change your Jiofi password and username. In some situations, You can forget your Jiofi password. So you need to reset your Jiofi device and log in with your default Jio username and password. Most of them don’t know the process of resetting the Jiofi device. No worries, here we provide very simple steps to reset your Jiofi device.
- Take your Jiofi device and remove the battery from it.
- On the backside of the Jiofi device search for the reset button (WPS button).
- You can use a suitable object to press the button.
- Avoid sharp objects because they may damage your Jiofi device. So please avoid sharp objects for doing this step.
- Just press and hold the button for 30 seconds.
- Now your Jiofi device is going to reset.
- Connect your Jiofi device on your PC or laptop and Login with your default username and password.
You can change your username and password using the above method in this post.
If you have any queries regarding this article just feel free to ask us.