How to Change Subtitle Language on Crunchyroll
Do you want to change the language on Crunchyroll? Do you want to watch the Anime content? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Crunchyroll is one of the most popular and well-known platforms for watching anime content.
There are lots of amazing apps available on the internet market that helps to stream anime content. Crunchyroll has a wider audience and is used mostly by kids. It comes with lots of advanced features. You can easily create an account on the platform to stream your favorite anime content.
By default, Crunchyroll detects the location and set the language based on your location. Of course, whenever you are on the Internet your browser is in the language you are comfortable with. Crunchyroll has been available in various languages like English, Spanish, German, Arabic, Italian, Russian, and more.
Also Check: Britbox on Android TV
With the help of this article, You can easily Switch between them depending on which one you prefer. People searching for the best ways to change subtitle language on Crunchyroll. That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial that helps you how to change the language on Crunchyroll. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
Why do we change language?
There are several reasons behind people need to change the subtitles language on Crunchyroll. It also offers users to change the default content language to their native language and watch their favorite movies. Remember that you can change the subtitle language of the content (available in the default language) and you can’t change the Dubbed content.
Crunchyroll usually detects the country that you are in and sets the language. If you want to change auto-detection settings then you need to select your Preferred language before it detects your country. Here we provide full detailed information about changing the language on Crunchyroll.
Also Check: Silk Browser on Firestick
How to change the subtitle language on Crunchyroll?
With simple steps, you can easily modify the subtitle language.
- First, you need to launch your default browser on your PC and visit the official website of Crunchyroll.
- Click the profile “Avatar” and choose login.
- Once you complete the login process just click the Drop menu near the profile icon and select the “My Account” option.
- In that list, you need to click preference on the left under general.
- Go to the video section and see the subtitles/CC language.
- Click the drop-down and choose the desired language from the list.
Now you can easily select your Preferred language and stream your content in your desired language.
How to change subtitle language on Crunchyroll(mobile):
If you want to change subtitle language on Crunchyroll using your mobile phone then follow the below simple steps.
- Open the Crunchyroll app on your Android or iPhone.
- Login to your account and select the “My Account” section.
- Go to preference under “My Account”.
- Tap subtitles/CC language.
- Now you need to choose your desired language from the list.
- That’s it. Finally, you can stream your content in your decide language.
I hope this article very helps to change the subtitles language on Crunchyroll. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask using the comment box section. Thanks for visiting Techsolveguide. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.