[Fix] Bluetooth File Transfer Not Working on Windows 11
Are you trying to fix your Bluetooth file transfer not working on Windows 11? Is your Bluetooth file transfer not working? Do you want to fix Bluetooth not working on Windows 11? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Here we provide the best methods to fix Bluetooth file transfer not working on Windows 11 PC.
Of course, Windows 11 is the most popular and the latest operating system from Microsoft. It is widely used for eligible PC. Windows 11 provide lots of Amazing features like a home screen design, a center Taskbar, and new background icons. Once you install Windows 11 on your PC then you will be able to enjoy all the features.
Still, some users have reported that they are facing some issues while using Bluetooth to transfer their files. If you are facing Bluetooth file transfer not working on your Windows 11 PC then the guide will help you to fix the problem. There are lots of reasons behind Bluetooth not working on Windows 11.
Read Also: How to Reset Windows 11? – Find here!
Bluetooth is one of the best and easiest ways to transfer files between connected devices. Of course, it is not the fastest medium but it is the best method to transfer your file. Once the Bluetooth not working on your Windows 11 system means you won’t be able to send or receive files from connected devices. So you must fix the problem to receive files from connected devices. We will provide you with some methods that you can apply to fix Bluetooth not working on Windows 11 PC.
Best Methods to fix Bluetooth File Transfer Not Working on Windows 11
1. Try reinstalling Bluetooth:
It is one of the easiest ways to fix Bluetooth not transferring files error on your Windows 11 PC. You can also find it is a simple effective method to fix this problem. Once you re-enable the Bluetooth may have been encountered during the previous session.
So you can disable the features directly from the Windows action center. Once you reinstall the Bluetooth then you can easily fix the issues. So that you can disable the features over to settings- devices and toggle off Bluetooth then toggle it back on.
Once you complete the above process then you can try to transfer your files from connected devices using Bluetooth.
Read Also: Fix Video Not Playing issue on Windows 11
2. Run Bluetooth troubleshooter:
Windows 11 has an inbuilt troubleshooter tool that helps you fix most of the common issues related to your PC. So we strongly recommend you to use it and get the completed solution.
- Open the settings window or you can use the Win+I button.
- Once you open the settings window click on the system.
- On the right sidebar just scroll down and click on troubleshoot.
- In the next window hit the run button under the other option.
- The troubleshooter will automatically start detecting the problems with your Bluetooth.
- Once it finds the problem then it will automatically fix the issues.
- You will be able to transfer your files to connected devices.
3. Enable File sharing:
For security reasons, Windows makes use 128-bit encryption for file-sharing connections. Before transferring your files from PC to other connected devices make sure the devices use encryption. Of course, not all devices support this feature you can change the settings and enable file sharing for 40 or 56-bit encryption.
- Open the control panel and click on network and sharing center.
- On the left side, you need to select the change advanced sharing settings option.
- Under the file-sharing connection heading you need to select enable file sharing for devices that use 40 or 56-bit encryption option.
- Once you complete the above process now you can check if the problem is solved or not.
Read Also: Fix File Explorer Not Working on Windows 11?
4. Try using Bluetooth file transfer:
If you are still facing issues with Bluetooth on your PC Windows 11 then you can try the Bluetooth file transfer option. Many connected devices do not automatically send receive files instead. You need to initiate the file transfer process.
- Tap on the upward arrow icon on the right side of the taskbar.
- Just right-click on the Bluetooth icon and select receive files option from the list.
- Now the Bluetooth file transfer window will open.
- Just follow the onscreen instructions and fix the problem.
5. Restart Bluetooth support service:
For many users, the Bluetooth service suddenly stopped working and did not transfer files to the connected devices. So they need to fix the Bluetooth file transfer that cannot complete the error on their Windows 11. If you are also facing this issue then we are advised that you are trying to restart the Bluetooth support service.
It also helps you roll back and turn back on loading all the files and fix the issues. That’s why we recommend this method. So follow the below steps to restart the Bluetooth support service.
- Open the run command and type services.msc.
- Now you need to search for Bluetooth support service and right-click on it.
- There are many options that will appear on your screen. Just select the restart option.
- That’s it. The Bluetooth support service will be restarted.
6. Reinstall Bluetooth drivers:
Of course, you can install any driver on your Windows 11 that helps you fix the issues on your PC. So you can just reinstall the Bluetooth drivers and try to fix the issues. It is a very simple step to reinstall your driver. You do not need to worry about finding the exact Bluetooth driver. The windows 11 PC will take care of that.
- Just right-click on the start menu and select device manager from the list.
- Explain the Bluetooth section on the right click on your Bluetooth driver.
- Select Uninstall option. Once you complete the uninstall process then head over to menubar and select the action button.
- Now you need to click the Scan for hardware changes option.
- The deleted Bluetooth driver will be detected back by your PC and it will be installed automatically.
- After the driver is installed on your PC you can again right-click on the Bluetooth driver and select the Update driver option.
- If you are installed the latest version of the Bluetooth driver then you can easily transfer your files to connected devices.
Read Also: Vidio App for PC
7. Install the latest windows update:
If none of the above methods of Bluetooth file transfer completed the problem then you can try to check your Windows update. Yes, Microsoft rolls out new updates very often which comes bundles with bug fixes. That’s why we recommended installing the latest version of Windows. So it is our very kind advice that you keep your version of Windows updated.
I hope this article very helps to how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth file transfer not working on Windows 11? If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more updates and follow us on social media platforms. Cheers!