Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV: Android TV is not meant for browsing the web so Google has done little to optimize its Browser for the TV platform. We all know that Google Chrome is not available on Android TV’s Play Store. But users need to want to access Google Chrome on their bigger screen.
You can access Google Chrome on your Samsung Smart TV. At the end of this tutorial, you need not worry about the availability of Chrome on your Samsung Smart TV.
I will share with you the simplest method to access Google Chrome on your Samsung Smart TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and learn the procedure to get Google Chrome on Samsung TV.
Also Check: Chrome on LG Smart TV
Can I get Chrome Browser on Samsung Smart TV?
You can easily access Google Chrome on your Samsung Smart TV but cannot use the direct method. as we mentioned earlier, chrome is not optimized for Android TV and it does not work properly with Android TV remote.
We have alternative methods like screen mirroring that help to access your Chrome Browser on your Samsung Smart TV. This article will provide the step-by-step procedure for accessing the Chrome browser on Samsung Smart TV. Our technical team provides the easiest way to get Chrome Browser on your Samsung TV.
Also Check: Google Chrome on Firestick
How to get Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV
Here I will show you the methods to access Chrome Browser on your Samsung TV. There are different methods available in the internet market that help to install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV. Here we mention two important methods to get Chrome on Samsung TV.
- First, you need to download the Google Chrome APK from any trusted website.
- Connect your USB drive to your PC and copy the Chrome APK file.
- Once you copy the file then connect the USB drive to your Samsung smart tv.
- Now you need to get Solid Explorer File Manager on your Samsung TV and install it.
- Select the APK file and click on the install button.
- That’s it. Now you can access Google Chrome Browser on your Samsung TV.
Also Check: Reset Chrome Browser
Use Google Chrome on Samsung TV using Google Chromecast
It is another method that helps to access the Chrome Browser on your Samsung TV.
Connect your Smartphone and Samsung TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Chrome Browser on your Smartphone and click the three-dotted icon in the top right corner.
- Under the drop-down menu click submit button.
- In the next window, it will show the list of available devices connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Select your Samsung TV name from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established, you can access Chrome Browser on your Samsung TV.
- Note: You can also access the smart TV default browser and open the Google Chrome site.
Also Check: Update Chrome Browse
I hope this article very helps to get Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article.