MAC address is a short form of media access control address set by the manufacturer. It is unique and the identification number is available on all smart devices. You can’t change or modify the MAC address.
In that way, LG smart TV is the most popular TV brand that most people prefer. Knowing the MAC address of your smart TV is essential. If you want to find a MAC address on LG smart TV then you are in the perfect blog.
Also Check: Airplay on LG Smart TV
Why do I Need to Know the MAC Address?
Finding the MAC address on an LG smart TV can be quite useful for various purposes. Whether you need it for troubleshooting network issues, setting up Parental Control, implementing security measures on your home network, and more.
How to Find the MAC Address on LG Smart TV
Finding the MAC address is quite a simple process. Just follow the below simple steps that help to find the MAC address on LG TV.
Before proceeding with this process make sure you have connected your LG Smart TV to this table internet connection.
- Turn on your LG smart TV and go to the home screen.
- Now you need to select the settings option by using the gear button on your remote control.
- Select the network option under the settings menu.
- Now you need to click on the Wi-Fi connection option.
- Select the advanced Wi-Fi settings option under the Wi-Fi connection.
- Finally, you can see the MAC address there along with the IP address, gateway, and DNS server address.
Also Check: Chrome on LG Smart TV
How to Find MAC Address on LG TV without Remote
If you missing your TV remote or not working fine TV remote then you can use this method.
- First, you need to download the latest version of the LG Thinq app from the Google Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
- Open the application and complete the sign-in process with the help of your account credentials.
- Now you need to select add device and select your LG Smart TV.
- Now you can use the navigation arrows to find the MAC address on your LG smart TV.
Also Check: Hulu on LG Smart TV
I hope this article will help to find the MAC address on LG Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section.