ABC on Samsung Smart TV: With the continuous improvement of streaming Technology, now we have lots of screaming apps in the internet market. If you are trying to install ABC on your Samsung Smart TV then you are on the perfect page.
ABC is one of the best streaming services that helps to watch live sports, ABC programs, news, and more on your Samsung Smart TV. You can directly get this application from the Samsung Smart Hub. So without any trouble, you can easily get ABC on a Samsung Smart TV.
Of course, it has no stand-alone subscription you can stream the content on the cable TV provider. Apart from this method, you can also cast ABC content on your Samsung Smart TV using smartphones. This guide will walk you through the process of installing the ABC app on your Samsung Smart TV. Let’s straightly dive into the article.
Also Check: Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
What is ABC
ABC is referred to as the American Broadcasting Company that Walt Disney Television formed. It is one of the best streaming apps that helps to watch your favorite TV programs, ABC programs, news, and sports. There is no subscription plan for streaming the ABC app on your Smart TV. You have to sign up for the app using your cable TV provider details.
How to Install ABC on Samsung Smart TV
As we mentioned earlier, ABC is available on the Samsung Smart Hub. So you can directly get this application from the Samsung App Store and install it on your Smart TV. Just follow the below simple steps that help to install ABC on a Samsung Smart TV.
- First, connect your Samsung Smart TV to a stable internet connection.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub and find the search bar.
- Now you need to type ABC using the on-screen keyboard and click the search icon.
- A list of suggestions will appear on the screen. You need to select the official application from the search results.
- Now you need to click the install button to download the app.
- After completing the installation process click the open button to launch the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Go back to the settings option on your ABC app and get the activation code.
- Open any web browser on your smartphone or PC and visit the official website of ABC.
- Now you need to enter the activation code on the given code box and click the continue button.
- Finally. Click the sign-in button and enter your cable TV provider credential to stream the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
Also Check: Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
How to Cast ABC on Samsung Smart TV
If you are smart TV is out of storage, you can easily cast ABC content smart TV using Screen Mirroring. Follow the below simple steps that help to cast ABC on Samsung Smart TV.
- First, you need to connect your Android smartphone to a smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now you need to download ABC from the Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone.
- Once you complete the downloading process open the app and enter your ABC account credentials to complete the sign-in process.
- Select and play any video that you want to stream on your TV.
- Open the notification panel on your Android smartphone and click the cast icon.
- Select your Samsung Smart TV from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established you can watch your ABC content on your Samsung Smart TV.
Also Check: Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
ABC is America’s top commercial broadcasting network available on Samsung Smart TV. I hope this article helps to install ABC on Samsung Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article.