How to Mute Someone on Instagram Threads
Threads is the brand new social media platform from Meta. It is the best Twitter alternative and the application has already gained millions of users. NBC reported that the application has access to Instagram and already has 2 billion monthly active users.
If you don’t want to see someone post in your Threads feed or if you don’t want to particular user to send a message to you then you can easily mute them. Threads do not notify the person that you have muted their account.
There are different methods available in the internet market that help to mute a profile on Threads. Here we mention two different ways to mute a profile. You can either mute your user by using their post on the feed or by visiting the profile page of that user. You can also Unmute the user anytime from the muted section of the app.
So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and mute someone on Instagram Threads. Our technical team already tested this method and it works very well. So without any hesitation use this method to mute someone on Instagram Threads.
Also Check: How to Block Someone on Threads
How to mute an Account on Threads through feed
- First, you need to install the Threads app on your Android or iOS device.
- Open the application and navigate to the post of the account you want to mute.
- Tap the three horizontal lines icon placed near the post.
- Now you need to click the option mute.
- On the confirmation menu, you need to click mute post to mute the profile on Threads.
How to mute someone on Threads via the profile page
You can also use this method to mute someone on Threads. Just follow the below simple steps that help to mute the person on Threads.
- First, launch the Threads app and hit the search icon at the bottom.
- Now you need to search for the profile you want to mute.
- Tap the profile and hit the three-dotted icon at the top right.
- From the popup menu, you need to select the option mute.
- Tap mute post to mute the profile on the Threads.
Also Check: How to Change Username on Threads
How to unmute someone on Threads
- Go to the profile page of the person whom you have muted.
- Now you need to hate the three-dotted icon at the top right corner.
- Tap the option on mute from the menu.
- That’s it. Hit the option Unmute post on the popup menu.
- Finally, you have successfully muted an account on Threads.
You can also unmute your profile by navigating to the privacy setting. Just follow the below simple steps.
- Tap the profile icon on the app on select the hamburger icon.
- Now you need to click the option privacy.
- Click the option muted to all the muted accounts.
- Tap on mute placed near the profile.
- That’s it. The Threads profile will be Unmuted.
Also Check: How to get Verified on Threads
1. Can I mute my follower on Threads?
Yes, you can easily mute your follower on the Threads app.
2. How can I report a user on Threads?
Go to the profile page of the user and click the three-dotted icon and tap report.
I hope this article very helps to mute someone on Threads. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.