Viva Video for PC is the best video editing application that you will need any time you want to do video editing. It is the best video editing application for smartphones like Android and iOS. Every video required some video editing process for making more attractive and effective. Lots of video editing applications are available in the internet market and Google Play store.
Viva Video is one of the best video editing applications which helps to transform the image into a video along with the soundtrack. It supports multiple video and multitrack audio. So using this application you can easily edit the video that you want. Today we are going to provide full information about the Viva video for PC. Also, provide how to get Viva Video for PC and how to use it.
Viva Video is a video editing application available for free. You can download it from the Google Play Store and its official website. Apart from being free enjoys the on-camera zoom-in and zoom-out option. So you can make creative videos using this application. You can also do a picture slideshow and add music to your image which helps to transform images into a video.
Read Also: InShot for PC
Lots of video editing tools and defects are available in the Viva video application. You can add text, stickers, filters, and many more options available in the Viva Video editing application. But today we are going to talk about how to get Viva Video for PC. Keep reading this complete tutorial and you will get the information about the Viva Video and its features.
What is Viva Video?
Viva Video is a mobile application that allows you to edit your videos more effectively. It is available on all mobile platforms Android and iOS. Android users can download it from the Google play store for free of cost. Using this application you can be trimmed, cut, and frame-by-frame trimming on your videos.
You can also add text on videos, stickers, and effects. More than 200 effects are available in the Viva video editing application. It is very simple to use so you can easily drag your video and start the editing process. After completing your editing process you can put on your video on Instagram and Twitter.
Viva Video is a mobile application mainly developed for Android and iOS devices. It is very famous for video editing purposes. It has More than 500 million users all over the world because of its mind-blowing features. Android users can download it from Google Play Store and iPhone users can download its Apple app store.
If you want to download Viva Video for PC simply follow this article carefully without any skip. Before going to download Viva Video for PC just know about the features of Viva Video.
Read Also: KineMaster for PC
Main features of Viva Video for PC:
- First of all, it is completely free to download. You can download it from all the platforms.
- It supports all HD videos. So you can edit high-resolution videos using this application.
- It is very easy to use and provides professional video editing tools.
- Viva Video is a very powerful video editor that helps to transform an image into a video with the help of adding background music.
- It also provides a creative video camera lens. Using this application you can easily zoom in and zoom out options.
- Viva video provides more than 200 special effects including animation stickers, filters, and transition effects.
- It supports GIPHY. So you can easily edit and create gIF formats.
- Using this application you can split one video into more video clips. Similarly, you can merge video clips into one video.
- You can also do trimming, cutting, and adding text to your images.
- Export videos into the gallery and you can share them on social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram.
These are the best features of the Viva Video editing application. Without any hassle, you can download and install Viva video on your PC Windows with the help of this guide.
Also Check: 4K Video Player for PC
What is needed to download Viva Video for PC?
Of course, we all know that Viva Video is a mobile application available on Google Play Store. There is no official website to download and install Viva Video on PC. We need some guide Viva video on PC Windows. So here in this article, we provide the full information about Viva video for PC with very simple procedures.
If you want to run an Android application on your PC then you need to install Android emulators. It helps to run Android applications on your PC. To download and install Android emulators on your PC then your system should have at least 2 GB ram, 2 GB free space, and a good graphics card.
Download and install Viva Video for PC using BlueStacks:
Lots of Android emulators are available in the internet market but BlueStacks is the best Android emulator. It is very user-friendly so you can easily install it on your PC Windows. It supports all the Windows versions like Windows 8,7,10.
- Download the latest version of BlueStacks from its official website of BlueStacks.
- After completion, the download process is just right-click and run as admin. Just follow the on-screen process and it will auto-install on your computer. This platform enables to you run Android applications on your PC Windows without any issue.
- Once you complete the installation process just sign in with your Google account which helps to manage your Google Play Store.
- If you don’t have a Google account then create a new account with the help sign-up process.
- Once you log in with your Google Play Store, then type Viva video on the search bar.
- Just hit on the install button to complete the installation process.
- The Viva video application will ask for your permission to access your photos and videos. Just click on the agree button to complete the installation process.
That’s it. Viva video editing application installs on your PC Windows. Now you can edit your videos using Vivo video for PC.
Also Check: Best Android Emulators for PC
Download and install Viva Video for PC using NOX player:
If you have to face any problems downloading and installing BlueStacks on your PC then you can use another Android Emulator. NOX player is an Android Emulator that helps to install any Android application on your PC. Using this emulator you can download the Viva Video APK file and install it on your PC.
- Download the latest version of the NOX player from its official website.
- Based on your system configuration it will take a few minutes to complete the installation process of the NOX player.
- After completing, the installation process just opens the NOX player and find the Google Play Store on it.
- Sign in with your Google account to main access Google Play Store.
- You can also download the Viva Video APK file and installed it through Nox a player.
- Type Viva video on the search bar on Google Play Store.
- Just click the install button and complete the installation process of the Viva Video application on your PC.
That’s it. Viva video editing application installed on your PC. Now you can start your video editing process using Viva Video for PC under share your video on social media.
If you have any struggle to download and install Viva Video for PC using these above methods feel free to ask us. We provide the best solution as soon as possible. Read our other article to get more details about apps for pc.