How to Cast Disney+ Hotstar on Chromecast TV
Disney+ Hotstar is one of the most popular subscription-based video streaming services in India. This service is owned and operated by Star India. Which is in partnership with the Walt Disney company in India.
It is also one of the official services responsible for the live broadcast of the famous Indian Premium League. If you are an IPL lover then you must know about this platform. Hotstar is a popular Indian streaming application that helps to get watch live TV programs in HD quality.
It has several popular contents like Game of Thrones, Westworld, white collar, and more. Of course, it is a premium service that offers Three Types of subscription plans. Based on your need you can choose your plan and stream your favorite content in HD quality. Stream your favorite content in different quality formats like 720p and 1080p.
Once you install Disney+ Hotstar on your device then you can watch 100000 hours of video content in 17 different languages. You can watch football cricket badminton tennis and much more. Here in this article, I am going to cast Disney+ Hotstar on Chromecast-connected TV.
Also Check: Chromecast Steam Link to TV
How to Chromecast Disney+ Hotstar using a smartphone?
If you want to cast Disney+ Hotstar on Chromecast TV then you need to connect your smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi. Follow the below simple steps that help Chromecast display Hotstar.
- First, you need to launch the Disney+ Hotstar app on your smartphone and complete the login process.
- Now you need to click the cast icon and locate it at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select your Chromecast devices from the list.
- Now you need to select and play the media that you want to cast.
- The media will be Cast on the Chromecast-connected TV.
- If you want to stop casting then just click the cast icon and stop casting option.
How to cast Disney+ Hotstar on Chromecast from Windows and mac?
As we mentioned earlier Hotstar is available on various platforms. You can also stream your favorite content using a web browser. Yes, using Disney+ Hotstar official website you can easily stream your favorite content on your PC. Once you complete the sign-in process then you will be able to access it on the web browser on your PC.
- First, open the chrome browser on your PC and visit the official website of Disney+Hotstar.
- Now you need to enter your Hotstar account details to complete the login process.
- Navigate to the media that you want to cast.
- Now you can right-click anywhere on the home screen and select the cast menu.
- Select your Chromecast device from the list.
- That’s it. Now your Windows screen will mirror that TV.
- Select the stream of the Hotstar content that you want to cast.
- You can disconnect the connection anytime to stop the casting.
Also Check: How to Cancel Now TV Subscription?
How to fix Hotstar not working on Chromecast?
If the Hotstar is buffering for Chromecast then follow this below troubleshooting method that helps to fix the issue.
- Make sure your devices are close by and connect them with the same internet connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Hotstar app.
- Make sure you have an active subscription plan.
- Update your Disney+ Hotstar on your Android and iOS devices.
- Update the Chrome Browser on your PC.
- Clear the cache on your chrome.
- Restart your Chromecast device.
- Update your Chromecast device to the latest version.
- Finally, you can try resetting your Chromecast.
Is Hotstar free?
Yes, display Hotstar is completely free to download. If you want to watch live TV programs then you need a subscription plan.
Can I watch Hotstar outside India?
Yes, you can watch Hotstar India in the US, UK, Canada, and Singapore.
I hope this Article very helps to cast Disney+ Hotstar on Chromecast TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.