How to Chromecast Facetime to TV
There are lots of Amazing video calling apps available in the app store to make HD video calls with your friends and family members. Among them, FaceTime is one of the most popular and trending video and audio call applications developed for iOS and Mac devices.
It provides HD quality video calling features with crystal clear videos and audio calling. FaceTime is a pre-installed app on all iPhones and iPad. If you had online installed the mistakenly then you can install it from App Store. Once you installed FaceTime on your iPhone then you make HD audio and video calls with other users.
While chatting with your friends you can cast your FaceTime video calls to the biggest screen like a TV or PC using the Chromecast feature. One of the major highlights of faceTime is the group call feature that supports 32 members. That’s why it gets more popular compared to other video conferencing apps.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to Chromecast faceTime video audio calls on your TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and view FaceTime calls on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Also Check: How to Chromecast Twitch to TV?
What is FaceTime?
FaceTime is a video conferencing application developed by Apple ink in the year 2010. With the help of this application, you can spend or interact with any person face-to-face. The user can make video or audio calls to their loved ones anywhere at anytime
With the help of FaceTime, you can connect with up to 32 friends or family members in a single call. It also supports screen sharing on SharePlay and allows you to listen to playback in sync during a video call. You can also invite friends to join FaceTime calls Via weblink.
Recently Apple added a web client that lets non-Apple devices join FaceTime calls. That’s why it increases the popularity of the service among both apple and non-Apple users.
Features of FaceTime:
- First of all, it is a pre-installed application for iOS devices.
- You can make video or audio calls on your iPhone and Mac.
- With the help of this application, you can face-to-face communicate with your friends and family members.
- Up to 32 people can join a single video conferencing call.
- You can easily reach the person by searching through the phone number or Apple ID.
- You can create your own favorite to access the key people quickly.
- It supports multiple switching languages.
- It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
- You can take live photos during video calls.
- It provides crystal clear video calling with 720p and HD resolution.
Also Check: How to Chromecast PDF Files
How to Chromecast FaceTime to TV using Android?
FaceTime does not come with a built-in cast option. That’s why we are here providing this tutorial that helps to Chromecast FaceTime to your TV.
FaceTime is not available on Android devices but you can join the FaceTime calls on Android by selecting the invitation link sent from an iOS device. Yes, as you mentioned earlier apple recently added this feature to join faceTime to non-Apple device users.
After joining the video conferencing call on Android then you can mirror the Android phone screen on Chromecast-connected TV. Just follow the below steps and cast FaceTime calls on Chromecast-connected TV.
- Go to the notification panel on your Android phone.
- Now you need to select the cast icon.
- From the list of devices, you need to select your Chromecast device.
- One connection is starting then the Android phone screen will be mirrored on the Chromecast-connected TV.
- Just ask your iOS user friend to send the FaceTime invitation link via WhatsApp or other messaging apps.
- Click the FaceTime invitation link on your Android phone and enter your name.
- Click continue to join the FaceTime call.
- That’s it. The Android screen is mirrored and you can see FaceTime calls on your TV.
How to Chromecast FaceTime calls using iPhone?
We all know that Replica is the best app to screen mirroring the iPhone Screen to TV. You can easily get the Replica app from App Store.
- Once you get the Replica app then launch the app on your iOS device.
- Now you need to allow the required permissions and navigate to connect section.
- Just select your Chromecast device from the list of devices on the app interface.
- Select the start button displayed on the screen.
- From the popup menu, you need to choose the options to start the broadcast.
- That’s it. The iOS screen is mirrored on the Chromecast-connected TV.
- Now you join a FaceTime video call and view it on a big screen.
Also Check: How to Chromecast Super Bowl
How to Chromecast FaceTime calls on TV using Mac.
- First, you need to update your Chrome browser to the latest version.
- Open the Google Chrome Browser on your Mac.
- Tap the three-dotted icon or the top right and select the cast option.
- Now you need to choose a Chromecast device from the list and select the option cast desktop.
- Select the Mac screen and click the share button to Mirror the entire Mac screen.
- That’s it. Now you can join FaceTime call on Mac and view it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
1. Is FaceTime free?
Yes, FaceTime is completely free to download from App Store and it is a pre-installed app on iOS devices.
2. Is FaceTime available on Play Store?
No, FaceTime is not available on Play Store it is only for iPhone users.
3. Is FaceTime support Chromecast?
FaceTime does not built-in cast feature. With the help of the Replica app, you can mirror the iPhone screen to the Chromecast-connected TV.
I hope this article very helps with Chromecast FaceTime video calls on your TV. If you have any quiet is regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech-related updates. Thanks for reading this article.