Golden Globe Awards is your popular award-winning ceremony similar to Oscar. You can watch Golden Globe Awards on NBC or through the peacock streaming services. If you don’t already have access to NBC through cable or broadcast TV the cheapest way to stream the Golden Globe Awards is through yes subscription to peacock premium.
Golden Globe Awards is premium award-winning entertainment in the industry. It is presented yearly by the Hollywood foreign press Association. It is an award in recognition of excellent achievement in Motion pictures and television during the previous year. Yes, the Hollywood foreign press Association which presents the Golden Globe Awards is owned by Eldridge industries.
You can watch Golden Globe Awards on your TV after the telecast on NBC. You can also stream the Golden Globe Awards throw any live TV streaming services that include the NBC network. If you want to stream the Golden Globe Awards at no cost then you can use the trial version of the streaming services. With the help of a digital TV antenna, you can also watch Golden Globe Awards for free on NBC.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to Chromecast Golden Globe Awards. Yes, using peacock TV you can easily stream your favorite content on your various platforms. If you have a peacock TV subscription plan then you can watch Golden Globe Awards on your Chromecast-connected devices. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
Also Check: Amazon Prime Video on Chromecast
How to Chromecast Golden Globe Awards from a smartphone?
First, you need to connect both the Smartphone and Chromecast-connected device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Peacock TV on your smartphone. It is available on Google Play Store and the App store. So you can easily download and install it on your phone.
- Once you complete the installation process just launch the app on your smartphone.
- Now you need to click the cast icon from the screen.
- You need to select your Chromecast device from the list.
- Now you can play Golden Globe Awards on your Chromecast-connected device.
- You can also cast the NBC app from your smartphone to stream the Golden Globe Awards.
How to Chromecast Golden Globe Awards on PC?
- First, you need to visit the official website of a Peacock.
- Complete the login process with the help of your account details.
- From the top right corner, you need to select the three-dotted icon and select the cast option from the menu.
- Now you need to choose your Chromecast device from that list.
- That’s it. Start watching the Golden Globe Awards on your TV.
Also Check: How to Change Chromecast Name?
I hope this article very helps to Chromecast Golden Globe Awards. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.