Are you trying to Clear the Cache on Google Maps? Do you want to clear Cache on Google Maps? Are you trying to clear the Google Map Cache on your device? Do you want to free up space for fixed issues that occurred on Google Maps? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog.
Generally, Google Maps will store some Cache files on the device to provide a faster and more reliable experience while using the application next time. It is very helpful to access the app again. But if the data become character it will lead to issues like the App freezing crashing or slowing down.
If you what facing these types of issues then you need to clear the Cache files on Google Maps. They are different methods available in the internet market that help to clear the Cache on Google Maps. So it is very difficult to find the best and most suitable one.
Here we provide very easiest ways to clear google Map Cache on Android iPhone and windows. Cleaning Cache files can also help user to free up storage space. So follow the below simple steps and clear google Map Caches.
Also Check: Apple Maps on Android & Windows
How to clear Google Map Cache on Android?
- Turn on your Android device and go to settings.
- Scroll down and choose apps.
- In the app section, you need to choose Google Maps.
- After that, you need to click storage.
- Under the storage section, you have two options to clear the Cache files on your Android device.
- Clear cache: Delete temporary data
- Clear data: Delete all the app data permanently. In this method, you need to complete the sign-in with your Google account.
How to clear Google Map Cache on iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user and want to clear Google Map Cache then follow the below simple steps. There is a built-in option available to clear the data on Cache files on Google Maps.
- Just open Google Maps on your iPhone.
- At the top right corner select the profile icon.
- In the next screen, you need to select settings from the popup menu.
- After that scroll down to the bottom and click the about Terms and Privacy option.
- Click clear Application data and click the ok button.
- That’s it.
How to clear Google Map Cache on PC?
There is no direct option to clear google Map Cachees on a web browser. So you need to remove clear the browser Cache to remove those files from your PC.
Open the Google Chrome Browser on your PC and click the more icon at the top rate corner.
- Now you need to select more tools and choose Clear browsing data.
- Now you need to choose cookies and other sites’ data.
- Click the Cached images and files.
- Set the time range to all time.
- Finally, click clear data to clear the Google Chrome Cache.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox then follow the below simple steps that help to clear Cache on your browser.
- Open the web browser on your PC and click the menu icon at the top rate corner.
- Scroll down and select settings.
- Now you need to choose privacy and security.
- After you need to select clear data and select Cacheed web content.
If you are a Mac user and you know very well about Microsoft Edge Browser. Just follow the below steps that help to clear Cache on the Edge browser.
- Open the Edge browser and click the more icon at the top right corner.
- Scroll down and choose settings.
- Now you need to select the privacy search and services option.
- Under the clear browsing data tab you need to click the clear browsing data now option.
- Under the Cookies and Other Side data, you need to click Cachees images and files.
- In the next box, you need to click the clear now option.
If you are using Safari Browser on your Macbook then follow the below simple steps.
- Open the Safari browser and click the safari tab at the top left.
- Now you need to choose your preference and click advanced.
- Enable the option to start the “Show Develop menu in the menu bar”.
- After that, you need to choose to develop tab and select empty Cachees.
- That’s it. Your Safari Cache will be cleared.
I hope this article very helps to clear Cache on Google Maps. If the issue on Google Maps is not rectified even after clearing the Cache files then try to reinstall or update the google Map app on your iPhone or Android.
You can also contact the Google support team and fix the issues. If you have any doubts regarding this article feel free to ask us using the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.