How to Watch DirecTV Stream on Apple TV
There are lots of streaming services available to watch live channels on Apple TV. Among them, DirecTV is one of the best streaming services that helps you watch more than 150 channels on your Apple TV 4K and HD models.
Once you have a subscription plan on the DirecTV Stream application then you can watch your favorite channels without any interruption. The number of channels will be depending on the subscription plan.
DirecTV Stream is the best and most popular streaming service that helps you access HBO Max, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and more on your Apple TV. It has more than 200 million paid subscribers around the world. With the help of this platform, you can stream over 7000 apps including popular TV local channels like ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, PBS, and more.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to watch DirecTV Stream on Apple TV. Once you install DirecTV Stream on your Apple TV then you will get unlimited DVR to record your favorite programs offline. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
Also Check: Install PlayOn on Apple TV
DirecTV Pricing & Plans:
DirecTV Stream provides four different subscription plans. Entertainment, Choice, Ultimate, and premier. Based on your need you can choose your subscription plan and enjoy watching unlimited channels.
How to install DirecTV Stream on Apple TV?
DirecTV Stream is officially available on App Store for Apple TV 4th generation. So it is a very simple and quick process to install DirecTV on your Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV and launch the home screen using your remote.
- Click the App store icon and open it.
- Navigate the search bar and enter DirecTV Stream using the virtual keyboard.
- Select the official application from the results.
- After that, you need to click the get button to install the app.
- Once installed click open to launch DirecTV Stream on Apple TV.
- Now go to Settings-> Account -> TV provider and complete the sign-in process.
- That’s it. Now you can play any content on your Apple TV using DirecTV Stream.
Also Check: Popcorn Time on Apple TV
How to airplay DirecTV Stream on Apple TV?
DirecTV Stream app can only be installed on Apple TV on 4th generation TV models. You can also use the Airplay feature from your iOS to watch DirecTV Stream on older models. Follow the below instructions that help to perform screen mirroring.
- First, you need to connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app store on your iOS device.
- Search for DirecTV in the app store and click the get the button to install the app on your iOS device.
- Launch the application and complete the login process.
- Now you need to select and play your favorite title on your iOS.
- Go to the control center and select the Screen Mirroring button.
- Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
- That’s it. The content will start playing on your Apple TV.
How to fix DirecTV Stream not working on Apple TV?
If you face any errors while installing and streaming DirecTV Stream content on Apple TV then follow the below troubleshooting methods to fix the issues.
1. Is DirecTV Stream free?
DirecTV Stream is a subscription-based streaming service. But you will get a 14-day free trial Once you subscribe to the services.
2. Is DirecTV Stream available on App Store?
Yes, DirecTV Stream is officially available on App Store for Apple TV.
I hope this article very helps install and watch DirecTV Stream on Apple TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.