Fluxus IPTV is an IPTV Addon equipped with more than 1500 live TV channels on thousands of on-demand videos. There are lots of IPTV providers available in the internet market that help to stream your favorite IPTV content on your device.
Fluxus IPTV also includes religious and spiritual channels. It is completely free to download and use. Once you have a strong internet connection you can watch your favorite live TV channels on the Fluxus IPTV Addon without any interruption.
The Fluxus IPTV Addon is not available in the official Kodi repository. So you need to enable unknown sources on Kodi before installing this Addon from a third-party repository. Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install Fluxus IPTV Addon Kodi.
There are different methods available in the internet market that help to install Fluxus IPTV on Kodi. Here our technical team provides one of the easiest ways to get Fluxus IPTV addon on Kodi. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip install Fluxus IPTV on Kodi.
Also Check: IPTV on Xbox One
How to download the Fluxus IPTV Kodi Addon
Just follow the below simple steps that help to download and install the Fluxus IPTV Kodi addon.
- First, you need to launch the Kodi app on your device.
- Click the settings icon at the top left corner and choose the options file manager.
- Now you need to click the option add sources from the left panel.
- Just double-click the option and click <None>.
- Now you need to enter (http://www.narcacist.com/repo/) and click the ok button.
- Renamed the media source as Narcaist and click ok.
- Navigate to the home screen and click the option Addons from the side menu bar.
- Now you need to click the package installer icon at the top left corner.
- Select the option install from the zip file and select the file Narcaist.
- Select the zip file named repository.NarcaistWizard.zip and wait for the installation.
- Once you complete the installation you can see the addon installed message on the screen.
- Now you need to click the option install from the repository.
- Click on the video Addon and select the Fluxus IPTV from the Addon list.
- Finally, click the install button to download the Addon on your Kodi.
- Open the Fluxus IPTV Addon on Kodi and complete the setup process.
- The Fluxus IPTV is categorized into different sections like Channels, Search, My Favorite, Recently Played, and Settings.
Also Check: IPTV on Google TV
What are the Best alternatives for Fluxus IPTV?
- Mega IPTV
- cloud TV Addon
- DAZN Kodi addon
He is Fluxus IPTV Addon legal?
No, Fluxus IPTV Addon is not legal. It includes copyrighted content.
Is Fluxus IPTV Addon free?
Yes Fluxus IPTV addon is completely free to use on Kodi.
I hope this article helps to install the Fluxus IPTV addon on Kodi. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.