123Movies is the most popular streaming website that offers lots of streaming libraries. With the help of this website, you can stream all your favorite on-demand videos and series under multiple genres. The app is free from subscription sign-ups and ads.
It was declared the most popular illegal site by the Motion Picture Association of America. However, the official website was shut down due to various reasons. It strings content from popular apps like Netflix, HBO Max, Apple TV, Hulu, and more.
123Movies is your free streaming service that consists of lots of movies in HD quality. Once you install this app on your device you can access all the content on this service without any registration. 123Movies is only available as an APK file.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to cast the 123Movies content on Chromecast-connected TV from your Android smartphone. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and Chromecast 123Movies on your TV. You can also stream 123Movies content on TV with the help of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Browser on your PC.
Also Check: Chromecast Twitch
How to cast 123Movies on Chromecast?
- First, you need to connect and set up the Chromecast device with your TV.
- Connect your smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Android phone launch a browser
- Download the 123Movies APK file from your trusted reliable APK website.
- Go to the settings on your Android phone.
- Tap security on the turn on the option or unknown sources.
- Navigate to the file manager on your Android phone and tap 123Movies APK file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the sign-in process.
- Launch the 123Movies app after completing the installation.
- Now you need to select the cast icon displayed at the top.
- Now you need to select the name of your Chromecast device.
- That’s it. You can see the 123Movies content app screen on your Chromecast-connected TV.
- Play any movie on the 123Movies app on watching on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Also Check: Chromecast F1 TV
How to Chromecast 123Movies from PC?
There are different methods available in the internet market that help Chromecast Pixart from PC. Here we mention two important and easiest ways to Chromecast 123Movies. You can either use the Google Chrome browser or Microsoft on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Cast 123Movies website using Chrome browser
- First, you need to update Chrome Browser on your PC.
- Open the Chrome browser and navigate to the 123Movies website.
- Tap the three-dotted icon or the top and select the cast option.
- Now you need to select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices on the popup menu.
- Hit the sources and click the option cast tab from the drop-down menu.
- Now the website will appear on your TV.
- Play any movie on the 123Movies website and watch it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Cast 123Movies website using Edge Browser:
- Open the Edge Browser on your PC and tap the three-dotted icon at the top.
- Now you need to select the option more tools from the menu.
- Select the option cast media to device from the drop-down menu.
- Now you need to choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices on the popup menu.
- The particular EDGE tab will be mirrored on your TV.
- Navigate to the 123Movies website on the tab and play any video to stream it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Also Check: Chromecast NBC
How to fix 123Movies not working on Chromecast?
If you facing any difficulties in casting 123Movies on Chromecast then follow the below troubleshooting method that helps to fix the issues.
- First, you need to check if the Chromecast dongle is properly connected to your TV.
- Make sure you are on TV and other casting devices or connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Update your Chromecast to the latest version.
- Restart your Chromecast device.
- Finally, Reset the Chromecast to factory settings.
1. Is 123Movies illegal?
Yes, 123Movies is an illegal streaming service.
2. Can I install 123Movies on an iOS device?
No 123Movies is unavailable in the app store. So you cannot install it on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Is 123Movies shut down?
Yes, this service is officially shut down for various reasons.
I hope this article helps to Chromecast 123Movies on your TV. If you have struggled to catch 123Movies on your Chromecast-connected TV then feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.