How to Chromecast NBC to TV
Do you want to stream live TV and episodes for free? Are you trying to cast NBC on TV? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. NBC is an American radio on television network owned by NBC Universal. It streams all the NBC TV programs along with live streaming the national news on local news surrounding your location.
NBC is Popular television and radio network available only in the USA. Once you installed this App on your device then you will get live TV TV programs and news on more. In this app, you will get live sports Matches and highlights. That’s why it gets more popular on USA streaming platforms.
NBC is one such application that allows users to watch live game scores highlights and more. This application Includes favorite channels like NBC, NBC Sports, the Gold Olympic channel, and more. NBC is compatible with the cast support feature.
You can cast all the video content from the NBC app to Chromecast connected device without any issues. Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to Chromecast NBC to TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and cast NBC to TV.
Also Check: Chromecast Super Bowl to TV
How to Chromecast NBC from a smartphone?
- First, you need to download and install the NBC app from Play Store or App store on your Android or iOS device.
- Connect your smartphone and Chromecast-connected device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now you need to open the NBC app and log in with your account details.
- Once you complete the sign-in process then you will be accessed the NBC app on your smartphone.
- Now you need to select the content you need to cast.
- Click on the cast icon from the playback screen or from the app interface.
- Now you need to select your Chromecast device from the available list.
That’s it. You can stream the content on your device and it will show on Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast NBC from PC?
You can also cast NBC to TV using its official website on your PC Windows. Make sure your Chrome browser is updated to the latest version.
- Open your browser and visit the official website of NBC (https://www.nbc.com/).
- Complete the login process with the help of NBC account details.
- Now you need to choose any content from the list.
- Select the three-dotted icon at the top rate corner and select the cast option.
- Now you need to choose your Chromecast device from the list.
- That’s it. The content will be cast on the Chromecast device.
Also Check: Cast Hotstar on Chromecast to TV
Is NBC on Amazon Prime?
yes, can add the NBC channel to the Amazon Prime video once and watch all the video content.
I hope this article very helps to cast NBC to TV. Please share your thoughts on how to Chromecast NBC to TV in the comment box section. If you have any doubts regarding this article feel free to ask us. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.