Udemy is one of the most popular learning platforms for students and professionals. This platform offers nearly 10000+ courses including both technical and non-technical. Of course, there are lots of learning applications available in the internet market but Udemy made a huge response from the users.
Compared to other learning platforms Udemy offers quality courses at affordable pricing. That’s why it gets more popular compared to other learning apps like Byju’s. Udemy is available on various platforms. So you can easily get this application and install it on your device.
If you want to use Udemy on your Firestick device then you must sideload the app using Downloader or ES File Explorer. You can also screen mirror Udemy on your face using your smartphone.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to install and stream Udemy on Firestick. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and get Udemy on your Firestick TV.
Also Check: Freeflix HQ on Firestick
How to get Udemy on Firestick
As we mentioned earlier, Udemy is not available on Firestick devices. So you must sideload the app using a downloader. Just follow the below simple steps that help to get Udemy on Firestick.
- First, you need to connect your Firestick TV to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Select the find option and choose the Search tile.
- Type the downloader in the search about using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the result and get or download icon to download the downloader app on Firestick.
- Go back to the home screen on the Choose settings and select My Fire TV.
- Now you need to select the developer option and then click Install unknown apps.
- Select the downloader app and enable install unknown sources for the app.
- Go back to the home screen on the select downloader app.
- Now you need to enter the Udemy APK link in the URL box and click the Go button.
- Wait for the APK file to download and then select the install button.
- Finally, click open to launch it on your Firestick device.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your Udemy account details and use it on your Firestick TV.
How to get Udemy on Firestick using ES file explorer
It is another method that helps to install Udemy on your Firestick device. If you have the premium version of ps5 Explorer then you can easily sideload the Firestick device. So make sure you are using the latest version of ES file explorer on Firestick.
- First, you need to enable the installation of unknown apps for ES File Explorer.
- Go to settings and choose My Fire TV.
- Now you need to select the developer option and then click Install unknown Apps to enable ES File Explorer.
- Open the ES File Explorer application and select the downloader option.
- Now you need to select new plus in the bottom menu to enter the Udemy APK URL.
- Add the Udemy APK URL in the path field and type Udemy as the name field.
- Now you need to click the download now button and wait for the apk file will be downloaded.
- Click the open file and choose Install to get the application.
- That’s it. Select open to launch the Udemy app on your device.
Also Check: Kodi on Firestick
An alternative method to stream Udemy on Firestick.
You can also use the screen mirror option to stream your Udemy content to your Firetick TV with the help of your smartphone. Just follow the below simple steps that help to screen mirror Udemy.
- First, you need to connect your Firestick device on the smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch your Firestick device and hold the home button on your Firestick remove it till a new screen appears.
- Now you need to choose mirroring from the option.
- Turn on your smartphone and install Udemy from the Google Play Store.
- Go to the notification panel and select the cast icon.
- Now you need to choose your Firestick device from the list of available devices and your smartphone screen will mirror your Firestick device.
- Select any video course on the Udemy app and enjoy watching them on your Firestick.
Also Check: Plex on Firestick
How to create an Udemy account
It is a very simple process to create an account on Udemy. You can simply use the application or its web browser and create your account.
- Open your browser and search for Udemy.
- Go to the official website of Udemy and choose a sign-up option.
- Now you need to enter the details like name, email, and password, and click the signup option.
- Once you complete the process your Udemy account will be created.
Udemy provides individual courses and personal plans to users. The individual forces generally range from $20 to $200. You can also choose the personal plan that costs 16$ per month and covers almost 8000+ forces.
1. Is Udemy available on the Amazon app store?
No Udemy is not an official application for Amazon Fire TV.
2. Can I install Udemy on Fire TV?
You can simply sideload the Udemy app on your Firestick using the downloader application.
I hope this article helps to install and stream Udemy on Firestick. If you have any doubts regarding this article with me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.