How to Chromecast JioCinema to Smart TV (LG,Samsung,Sony)
JioCinema is a popular streaming platform that is available only in India. This application is completely free to use and available on Play Store, App Store, and MyJio Store. This service broadcast all the latest programs live TV programs, web series, and more.
If you want to use JioCinema outside India then you need to use a premium VPN Service like Norton VPN. You can easily watch JioCinema content on your Chromecast-connected TV by mirroring your smartphone or PC screen.
It is the most downloaded online streaming application in the Google Play Store. It has more than 500 million downloads in Google Play Store with 4.7-star ratings based on 100 million users review. With the help of the JioCinema application, you can easily watch IPL live and get more features
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to Chromecast JioCinema to TV. JioCinema has built-in Chromecast support which lets you stream your favorite movies and TV programs on the big screen. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and cast JioCinema to TV.
Also Check: JioCinema for PC
What is JioCinema?
JioCinema is an ott platform that offers entertainment content like Movies, TV Programs, Web series, Music videos, and more. It lets us stream the latest movies to old classic movies in high quality. Recently reliance Jio officially announced that the IPL Cricket matches can be live-streamed by its JioCinema app in 4K resolution.
Once you cast JioCinema on your Android TV then you can stream IPL live on your Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Sony TV, and more. That’s why people like to cast JioCinema on a smart TV. Here we mention the easiest way to cast and use JioCinema on Android TV.
Also Check: IPL Live On JioTV
Features of JioCinema:
- With the help of this application, you can adjust playback speed and brightness settings.
- If you are using JioCinema on your smartphone then you can switch the picture to picture mode and cast the app.
- You can easily change the quality of the video while streaming.
- In the JioCinema app, you can find content from more than 11 languages.
- Using this application you can also watch live sports events like IPL.
- First, you need to set up a Chromecast device with your TV.
- Connect your smartphone or PC and Chromecast TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install the JioCinema app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App store.
How to Chromecast JioCinema
- First, you need to install the JioCinema app on your smartphone.
- Open the JioCinema app and complete the sign-in process with the help of your account details.
- Now you need to click the content of your wish.
- Once you selected your favorite content click the play button.
- Tap the cast icon at the top of the screen.
- Now you need to choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established enjoy streaming your favorite programs on the big screen.
If you want to stop the casting then tap the cast icon again and choose disconnect.
Also Check: JioCinema on Android TV
How to Chromecast JioCinema using a PC?
Just follow the below simple steps that help to Chromecast JioCinema using your PC.
- First, turn on your PC and locate the Chrome browser.
- Update the Chrome browser to the latest version and open the browser.
- Visit the official website of JioCinema (https://www.jiocinema.com/).
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your account details.
- Now you need to enter the mobile number and you need to enter OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Click the menu icon at the top right corner of the Chrome browser.
- Select the cast icon from the menu and choose the sources drop-down and select the cast tab.
- Now you need to select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- That’s it. You can stream the video of your wish on your TV.
1. Is JioCinema available in the USA?
No JioCinema is available for users only in India. So you can’t access the platform outside India.
2. Are JioCinema and Jio TV the same?
No both are different streaming platforms. In the JioCinema app, you can on-demand content and live matches.
3. Can I watch IPL live on JioCinema?
Yes, you can watch IPL on JioCinema. Reliance Jio recently announced that the IPL can be live-streamed by the JioCinema app in 4K resolution.
I hope this article very helps Chromecast JioCinema to Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more take updates. Thanks for reading this article.