How to Watch Stremio on Apple TV
Stremio is a popular streaming service that helps you access popular movies and TV programs without any cost. It is a media center to stream organized video content using Stremio Addons. It has a very simple and user-friendly interface that’s why it gets easier to access.
Unlike Kodi and Plex, Stremio is accessible only few platforms like Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Linux, and Chromecast. There are lots of streaming services available in the internet market. With the help of Stremio, you can stream your favorite movies in HD quality.
Once you install Stremio on your apple TV then you can watch plenty of movies TV programs sports documentaries and more via Addons. It is built on a P2P streaming engine to improve media server performance. By installing Stremio on Apple TV you can watch all your favorite media content on your bigger screen.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and get Stremio on Apple TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and watch Stremio on Apple TV.
Also Check: Install PlayOn on Apple TV
What is Stremio?
Stremio is more like a Kodi media player that always you to stream movies and TV programs for free of cost with the help of add-ons. With the help of this application, you can access premium streaming services for free. You can watch your favorite content in HD quality by installing Stremio app on your Apple TV.
Stremio is available on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and more. It is completely free to download and does not include any registration fee for a premium subscription. Stremio is not available on Apple TV. That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial. You can access Stremio on Apple TV by mirroring your iPhone or iPad screen.
Also Check: Watch Popcorn Time on Apple TV
How to enable Airplay on Apple TV?
Before going to the screen mirroring process you need to enable the Airplay option on your Apple TV. Follow the below simple steps that help to enable airplay on Apple TV.
- Go to settings On your Apple TV the select airplay and HomeKit option.
- Now you need to select the Airplay option to turn it on.
- Now you need to choose to allow access.
- Select everyone option.
- Once you enable Airplay on TV OS then follow the below screen mirror steps.
How to get Stremio on Apple TV?
If you want to get Stremio on Apple TV then you need to use the Airplay feature on your iPhone.
- First, you need to connect the Apple TV and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install Stremio from the App Store on your iOS device.
- Navigate to the control panel and tap the screen mirroring option.
- The device will search for nearby devices.
- Select your Apple TV from the list. Now you need to enter the password on your iOS device and select ok.
- Within a few minutes you are the iOS screen will be mirrored on your Apple TV.
- That’s it. Now you can open Stremio app on your iPhone and play your favorite content on a bigger screen.
How to screen mirror Stremio on Apple TV using Mac
- First, you need to download and install Stremio on your Mac device.
- Connect your Apple TV on your Mac to the same Wi-Fi.
- Click on the control Centre icon at the menu bar and select the screen mirroring option to turn it on.
- Now you need to select your Apple TV from the search results.
- Launch the Stremio app on your Mac and complete the sign-in process.
- Now you can play your video content on the app and watch it on your Apple TV.
Also Check: Watch Premier League on Apple TV
1. Is Stremio available on App Store?
Yes, Stremio is available on the app store. So you can directly install it on your iPhone and iPad.
2. Is Stremio free?
Yes, Stremio is a free platform that allows you to stream your favorite content via add-ons.
I hope this article very helps you to download and watch Stremio on Apple TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.