How to Get TikTok on Apple TV
We all know that that is one of the most popular and favorite entertainment applications for watching trending short videos. Of course, you can also upload your short video on TikTok to gain more followers.
With the help of TikTok, you can easily watch your favorite actor videos and viral videos. It is available on various platforms and still has not been released for Apple TV. But people like to install TikTok on Apple TV. That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial that helps to get it TikTok app from your iPhone or Mac.
There are different methods available in the internet market that helps to install TikTok on Apple TV. Here we provide the very easiest way to get the app on your Apple TV. Our Technical team already tested this method and it works very well. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and get TikTok on Apple TV.
Also Check: Fox News on Apple TV
How to watch TikTok videos on Apple TV from iPhone
- First, you need to enable Airplay on Apple TV and make sure your iPhone and Apple TV or connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the TikTok app on your iPhone from the app store.
- Launch the TikTok app on your iPhone.
- Complete the login process with the help of your account credentials.
- If you are using the app for the first time then you need to enter your phone number, and email ID, and complete the sign-in process.
- After that, you need to choose any TikTok video to watch.
- The screen mirroring option will be available on the control panel of your iPhone.
- Now you need to select your Apple TV device to Mirror the iPhone Screen.
- That’s it. The TikTok video you are playing will now be seen on your Apple TV.
Also Check: Zoom on Apple TV
How to Airplay TikTok videos on Apple TV from Mac
First, you need to connect your Apple TV and back device to the same Wi-Fi network. Enable the airplay mode on your Apple TV and follow the below simple steps.
- Turn on your Mac device and select the Airplay icon in the menu bar.
- Now you need to select your Apple TV name from the list of available devices.
- Open any Browser on your Mac device and visit tiktok.com.
- Login to the TikTok web page if you already have a TikTok account.
- Once you complete the sign-in process select and play any TikTok video.
- That’s it. You can see the TikTok web page on your Mac device on the big TV screen.
How to fix TikTok not working on Apple TV
If the TikTok app not working on your Apple TV then follow the below simple troubleshooting methods that help to fix the issues.
- First, check the internet connection.
- Disable and enable Airplay on Apple TV
- Restart your Apple TV
- Update the Apple TV
- Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version.
Can I cast TikTok on Apple TV?
Yes, you can easily cast it by using the Airplay option.
Can I get TikTok on Apple TV?
No, you can’t install this app on your Apple TV.
Is TikTok available for free?
Yes, TikTok is completely free to install from the app store. It does not require any purchase.
I hope this article very helps to get TikTok on Apple TV. if you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.