How to Install Apollo Group TV on Firestick
Apollo TV is one of the best and most popular subscription-based providers in the pool of IPTV services. With the help of this IPTV, you can live to stream all the major sports channels. Apart from the TV channels, it also offers lots of movies and TV series.
Apollo TV offers over 7300 TV channels including on-demand content. Once you subscribe to this service then you can watch the latest movies and series including PPV events. Of course, it is an unofficial application you cannot find the app in the Amazon app store.
People like to install Apollo TV on their Firestick devices. That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial that helps to install and watch Apollo Group TV on Firestick TV. Apollo Group TV is one Kind of online streaming service that offers sports movies TV programs and many more.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install Apollo TV on Firestick. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and get this app on your Firestick TV. Our technical team already tested this method and it works very well.
Also Check: Kodi on Firestick
What is Apollo TV?
Apollo Group TV is a streaming application for on-demand videos on TV programs. It integrates With other media players like VLC to stream the content. You can stream all the content in HD quality. It has all the content filtered into categories like DC, Comics, Marvel, Netflix, Christmas movies, award-winning movies, and more.
With the help of these categories, you can easily navigate between the different movies and series. Apollo TV is one of the best alternatives for other streaming apps like Netflix on Hotstar. It runs smoothly with Firestick, android TV boxes, and also smartphones.
Also Check: Spectrum TV on Firestick
Features of Apollo TV
- All the video contents are available in HD quality.
- It has a very simple interface and user friendly.
- Apollo Group TV offers more than 500 on-demand programs,
- It also offers a free trial period and the basic packages come at affordable prices.
- With the help of this application, you can easily sync Trakt. tv and real-Debrid.
- You can use third-party video players like VLC to stream the video content without any interruption.
- Stream your massive library of contents without any interruption.
- You can download any video on stream them offline anytime.
- It does not require any registration or sign-in for streaming.
- You can stream content in different languages with subtitles.
These are the best features of Apollo TV. Once you install this app on your device then you will get these features.
How to download Apollo TV on Firestick?
As we mentioned earlier, Apollo Group TV is not available on the Amazon app store. So you need to sideload the application with the help of a Downloader or ES File Explorer. So just follow the below simple steps that help to install Apollo TV on Firestick TV. Before sideloading any apps on your TV make sure that you have enabled access to install apps on your Firestick from unknown sources.
- Turn on your Firestick TV and click the settings option on the home screen.
- Now you need to select My Fire TV.
- Choose the developer option from the list of options and click on Install unknown apps.
- On the next screen click on Downloader to turn it on.
- Go back to the home screen and click on the search bar.
- Type downloader using the on-screen keyboard and click the search icon.
- Open the downloader app and enter the Apollo TV APK URL in the field and select the Go button.
- Now you need to click the next to download the Apollo Group TV app.
- After completing the installation process click opened to launch the application on your Firestick.
Also Check: TikTok on Firestick
How to install Apollo TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer.
- Go to the My Apps & Channel section on your Firesticks home screen.
- Select the ES File Explorer App and Launch it on your device.
- Select the downloader option on the middle panel of its home screen.
- Now you need to select plus new icon from the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the Apollo TV APK URL in the path field and type Apollo TV in the name field.
- Now you need to click on the download now button.
- After completing the downloading process click on the open file option on the popup menu.
- Now you need to click the install button to start the installation process.
- That’s it. Finally, select the open button to run the app on your FireStick device.
Apollo TV Subscription Plan
1. Is Apollo TV available on Firestick?
No Apollo Group TV is not available on the Amazon app store. You need to side out the app on your stick device with the help of the downloader app.
2. Does Apollo TV have your free trial?
Yes, the user will have a trial period of 7 days and after that, you might subscribe to any of the plans.
3. Is Apollo TV safe?
It is impossible to say that Apollo TV is legal and safe. Since you download the Apollo TV from unknown sources you are at high risk of getting Malware. So we recommended using VPN for your safety purpose.
Also Check: Britbox on Firestick
I hope this article very helps to install on watch Apollo TV on Firestick. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.