How to Install Norton VPN on Firestick / Fire TV
Norton VPN is one of the most popular applications that helps you stay safe while streaming media content. Like other popular VPNs, it does not require any registration or any of your personal data. It is an internet security app that is made by the same company that makes Norton internet security.
With the help of this application, you can make sure your internet connection is private and secure at all times. It is one of the world’s leading cyber security solutions that offer an inbuilt VPN. This proxy VPN Act as a protection shield on securities software to protect your device.
Millions of people around the world have access to this VPN. Of course, it is a subscription-based service and offers many advantages compared to other VPN applications. It is available on various platforms including Android, iOS, and more.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to install and use Norton VPN on Firestick. Keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and use Norton VPN on your Firestick-connected TV and protect your information. our technical team already tested this method and it works very well. So without any hesitation install this VPN on your Firestick.
Also Check: Install BritBox on Firestick
What is Norton VPN?
Norton VPN is a subscription-based VPN for buffer-free streaming. It is one of the most popular secure VPNs for protecting user data and IP addresses. Once you install this VPN on your Firestick then you can use for it seamless streaming and avoid copyright issues.
Norton VPN is a hassle-free payment for subscriptions to streaming apps. The VPN has AES 256-bit encryption to protect ultimate privacy and security. That’s why it gets more popular and it has more than 1 million users worldwide. It will protect your private information with the most secure method.
Also Check: Install PIA VPN on Firestick
Benefits of Norton VPN:
Before going to install Norton VPN on your connected TV just know about the highlights of this application. Here we mention some important features offered by Norton VPN.
- First of all Norton VPN is comfortable with almost all streaming devices.
- Once you have a subscription then you will get 50 GB of encrypted cloud storage.
- It has a built-in Password Manager feature.
- You can use this VPN for up to 10 devices based on your subscription plan.
- You can protect your private information from hackers.
- With the help of Norton VPN, you will get a seamless streaming experience.
- It has Bank-grade encryption on can protect your device from public Wi-Fi.
- It can block ads and tracking technology from online advertisers.
- Norton VPN also helps to access all apps and websites from any location.
How to install Norton VPN on Firestick?
as we mentioned earlier Norton VPN is Not available on the Amazon app store. So you need to use third-party apps like downloader. To install third-party apps on your Firestick then you need to turn on the apps from unknown sources feature.
- First, turn on your Firestick-connected TV and tap the find menu.
- Click the search title and type downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
- Now you need to select the app from the search result and click the get or download button to install the downloader app on Firestick.
- Click the Settings icon on the home screen and choose My Fire TV.
- Now you need To select the developer options menu and click the option to install the unknown apps.
- Navigate to the Downloader app and enable it.
- Launch the downloader app on Firestick and select hometown.
- Now you need to enter the Norton VPN APK link in the URL field.
- Click the Go button to download the Norton VPN APK file.
- Once you complete the downloading process just install it on your Firestick.
- Launch the Norton VPN App on your Firestick and complete the login process.
- Finally, connect to any server and stream your favorite content.
Also Check: Atom VPN on Firestick
How to Install Norton VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer:
It is another method that helps to install Norton VPN on Firestick. First, you need to download ES file explorer on your Firestick and then enable unknown sources to install third-party apps on your Firestick.
Settings -> My Fire TV-> developer option-> install unknown apps-> enable ES File Explorer.
- Launch the ES file explorer on your Firestick and click the downloader icon.
- Now you need to select the “+” icon at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the Norton VPN link in the path field and click the download now button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the downloading process.
- Just scroll down until the next button changes to the install option.
- Now you need to click the install button to install the app on Firestick.
- After completing, the installation selects Open to launch the app.
- Complete the login process with the help of your details and use this app on your Firestick.
- Finally, you can steam your favorite content without any interruption and you will get a seamless streaming experience.
How to set up Norton VPN on Firestick?
Once you install Norton VPN on your Firestick then you need to activate it. Before that, you need to get subscribed plan.
Based on your need You can choose your plan.
$4.99/month or $29.99/year- 1 device
$7.99/month or $39.99/year – 5 devices
$9.99/month or $59.99/year – 10 devices
- Now launch the Norton VPN app on your Firestick.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your login details.
- Now you can start browsing on your Firestick with complete encryption.
- You can change your server location based on your need with the help of the location icon.
- Toggle on the block ad tracker button to block ad trackers.
- That’s it. You will get complete encryption to surf the internet.
How to fix Norton VPN not working on Firestick?
If you face any issues with Norton VPN on your firestick then follow the below troubleshooting method.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Restart your Firestick
- Change your VPN location
- Close and reopen the app.
- Update your Firestick.
- Finally, reset Firestick.
Is Norton VPN available on Firestick?
No, the Norton VPN app is not available on the Amazon app store.
Can I use Norton VPN on Firestick?
Yes, with the help of a downloader or ES File Explorer, you can use Norton VPN on your connected TV.
is Norton VPN free?
No Norton VPN is a subscription-based VPN. You can enjoy streaming Norton VPN for free with your free trial.
Is Norton VPN safe?
yes, Norton VPN is a safe and secure way to surf the internet and get a seamless streaming experience.
I hope this article very helps to install and use Norton VPN on Firestick. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.