Peacock TV on Firestick: Hi readers, are you trying to install Peacock TV on Firestick? Do you want to install the best streaming service on Firestick? Aur you searching for the best way to install Peacock TV on Firestick? If your answer is yes, then you are in the perfect blog. Here in this section, we will provide the step-by-step procedure to install Peacock TV on Firestick.
Peacock TV is one of the most popular streaming services with which you can watch on-demand content and live sports. It is a premium streaming service with 60000 hours of TV programs and movies. There are lots of streaming applications available in the internet market. But Peacock TV is one of the best among them.
It has a high trust value which is released by the NBC network. Peacock TV also has a catalog of popular movie titles such as the Matrix Trilogy, Jurassic Park, and many more. It is only available in the US. In this article, I will show you how to get Peacock TV on Firestick. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
Also Check: Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
How to install Peacock TV on Firestick
- First, you need to connect your Firestick device to the stable Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on your Firestick and find the Search tile.
- Now you need to type Peacock TV using a virtual keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search results and click the Get button.
- Once you complete the installation process open the application and stream your favorite content.
How to activate Peacock TV on Firestick
Once you complete the installation process you need to activate the Peacock TV. Follow the below simple steps that help to activate Peacock TV.
- Open the application on your Firestick and get the activation code.
- Now you need to visit the Peacock TV official website from your smartphone or PC Browser.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your Peacock TV account details.
- Enter the activation code on the TV screen.
- That’s it. You can stream movies and TV programs on your Fire TV.
Also Check: Peacock TV on Sony Smart TV
How to sideload Peacock TV on Firestick
you can also easily sideload the Peacock TV on Fire TV Here you can find the procedure to sideload Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick. Our technical team already tested this method and it works very well. So just follow the below simple steps that help to install Peacock TV on Firestick.
- First, you need to enable Apps from unknown sources.
- Go to settings, scroll over to My Fire TV then select the developer option.
- In this menu turn on “ADB debugging” and apps from unknown sources. When you see the warning just click turn on.
- After installing the Peacock TV you can disable apps from unknown sources.
- Now you need to install the downloader app on your Firestick device.
- Once you install the downloader app go to the home screen and enter the Peacock TV APK url in the URL box.
- You can find your different versions of the app available. Select the latest version and click the get button to download the app.
- After completing the downloading process just click the install button to install the app on your Firestick.
- That’s it. Now you can stream your favorite Peacock TV content on your Firestick.
Also Check: Peacock TV on Vizio Smart TV
Peacock TV subscription plans
Peacock TV provides different subscription plans. Based on your need you can choose your plan and can also cancel your Peacock TV subscription anytime.
Is Peacock TV available on Firestick?
Yes, Peacock TV is available on Firestick.
Can I watch Peacock TV outside the US?
With the help of a VPN, you can watch Peacock TV outside the US.
Peacock TV is the best streaming application that helps to watch all your favorite programs movies, kids’ programs, and more. I hope this article very helps to install Peacock TV on Firestick. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. If you want more streaming applications then visit our blog.