Twitch on LG Smart TV: When I got my new LG Smart TV the first thing I accessed to the LG content Store. Twitch is pre-installed with the Gaming hub. With the help of this, I can access the Twitch app on LG Smart TV without any interruption.
The LG Gaming hub is available only for 2022 and new model TVs. For older models, you can install the App manually from the LG Content Store. If you are a gaming person then you will love the Twitch app.
Here in this tutorial, I have covered both methods. Based on your TV model you can select the method from the below guide and install the Twitch app on your LG Smart TV. Keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and get the Twitch app. You can easily get a Twitch subscription from its official website.
Also Check: Tubi on LG Smart TV
How to watch Twitch on LG Smart TV
If you want to access the Gaming hub on an LG Smart TV then you need to connect a Gaming controller to your TV. Just follow these below simple steps that help to watch Twitch on LG Smart TV.
- Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- Use your LG TV remote and click the Gaming Hub icon.
- Now you need to pair the Gaming controller with your LG Smart TV.
- Once the connection is established you can easily control LG TV using the controller buttons without the help of your TV remote.
- Just go to the app and device sections and select Twitch app.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your Twitch account credentials.
- That’s it. Now you can access all the Twitch content on your LG Smart TV.
Also Check: Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
How to install Twitch on LG TV older models
If you are using the 2019 or any other models of LG Smart TV then you can’t access the Gaming hub. You have to install the app from the LG Content Store.
- First, turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- Click the home button using your LG TV remote.
- Select the LG content store tile from the home screen.
- From the app section, you need to click the search option in the right corner.
- Now you need to type Twitch using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result on click on the install button.
- Once you complete the installation process open to launch the app.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your account credentials.
- Now you can stream your favorite gaming videos on your LG Smart TV.
Also Check: Fix Twitch not Working Issue
How to activate Twitch
Once you complete the installation process you need to activate the Twitch app to stream your favourite gaming videos.
- Open the Twitch app on your LG Smart TV.
- Now you will get the activation code on your LG TV screen.
- On the web browser, you need to visit the official activation website of Twitch.
- Just enter the activation code on the respective box and click the activate button.
- Once activated play any video content and watch it on your LG Smart TV.
Also Check: Twitch on Firestick
How to screen mirror Twitch on LG Smart TV
Before proceeding with this process you need to enable the Airplay feature on the LG Smart TV.
- First, connect your LG TV and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Twitch app on your Smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
- Now you need to enable the airplay feature on your LG Smart TV.
- Open the application and complete the sign-in process with the help of your account credentials.
- Now you can play the video on the Twitch app and click the airplay icon or Cast icon at the top right corner.
- Choose your LG TV from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established the videos start streaming on the LG TV screen.
Twitch has become a popular gameplay platform in recent times. With the help of the above methods, you can easily get Twitch on LG Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article with me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article.