Viaplay on Samsung Smart TV: With the improvement of Technology in the streaming services now we have lots of streaming apps in the internet market. Viaplay is one of the best streaming apps that allows you to stream newly released Movies, Web Series, TV programs, News, and more.
Many people like to install streaming apps on the Samsung Smart TV. Once you install Viaplay on your Samsung Smart TV then you can watch your favorite programs on a big screen. Of course, there are lots of streaming apps available in the Samsung Smart Hub. You can choose any one of them and install it on your Samsung TV.
Viaplay is also available on the Samsung Smart Hub. If you own a Samsung Smart TV launched in 2017 or later then you can easily get it from Smart Hub. Still, many people use older-model Samsung TVs. So take on directly installing Viaplay. That’s why we are here to provide this article.
Also Check: Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
Viaplay has an inbuilt cast and airplay support. Using this feature you can easily Screen Mirror the Viaplay content on your Samsung Smart TV from your Smartphone. In this particular article, I will show you both methods to install and activate Viaplay on a Samsung Smart TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
How to install Viaplay on Samsung Smart TV
If you want to access Viaplay content on your Samsung Smart TV then you need to purchase the premium plan starting at 6 per month. You can also get 7 7-day free trial for the monthly plan. You can easily get the Viaplay premium plan from its official website. Follow the below steps that help to install Viaplay on a Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect to a stable internet connection.
- Now you need to press the Smart Hub button on your Samsung TV remote.
- Select the App’s tile on your TV screen.
- Here you need to click the search icon and type Viaplay using on screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result and click the install button to add the app to your Samsung TV.
- Now you need to open the Viaplay app and complete the sign-in process with the help of your account details.
- Here you will get the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- Visit the Viaplay activation website from your PC or Smartphone Browser.
- Again login to your Viaplay and enter the activation code in the respective box.
- Click the activate button to complete the activation process.
- That’s it. Now you can stream your favorite Viaplay content on your Samsung TV screen.
Also Check: ABC on Samsung Smart TV
How to Screen Mirror Viaplay on Samsung TV
If you are using an older model version of Samsung Smart TV then you can use this method. Before that, you need to enable the airplay feature on your Samsung TV. Follow the below simple steps that help to access Viaplay content on your Samsung TV.
- First, connect your Samsung TV and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Viaplay app from the Play Store or App Store on your Smartphone.
- Open the application and complete the sign-in process with the help of your account details.
- Now you need to play any video and click the cast icon or airplay icon on the video player.
- Select your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established you can stream your favourite content on your Samsung TV.
Also Check: NBC Sports on Samsung Smart TV
How to fix Viaplay not working issue?
If the Viaplay application not properly working on your Samsung TV then follow the below troubleshooting method that helps to fix the issues.
- Check your internet connection
- Update the app
- Clear the cache on Samsung Smart TV.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Restart your Samsung TV.
- Finally, reset your Samsung TV.
I hope this article very helps to install and activate Viaplay on Samsung Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding the article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more updates.