Sky Sports is a sports streaming application that allows us to watch live streaming and on-demand videos of significant sports events. There are lots of streaming applications available in the internet market but Sky Sports is mainly focused on sports events including Football, Cricket, Tennis, F1, and more.
Once you install the Sky Sports app you can stay connected with the exports option on the latest sports news. You can also find the latest sports news on Sky News. It is available on both Android and iOS devices and watching Live sports events anywhere and anytime.
Sky Sports application sends a notification alert to inform you about the upcoming matches of your favorite teams and leagues. It is the best option to stream breaking and the latest or live sports news stories.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to Chromecast Sky Sports. You cannot directly watch Sky Sports on TV, and it is not the compatible Chromecast app. That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial. Using this guide you can easily Chromecast Sky Sports on TV by way of screen mirroring from your PC or Android phone.
Also Check: Disney Plus on Now TV
How to cast Sky Sports on Chromecast-connected TV android
If you are using an Android phone then you can easily cast Sky Sports on a Chromecast-connected TV using the below simple steps. Before going through this procedure make sure you connected your Android and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- First, turn on your smartphone and go to the Google Play Store.
- Now you need to download the Sky Sports app and click the install button.
- Once you complete the installation process just open the application on your smartphone.
- Complete the login process with the help of your username and password.
- Go back to the home screen and select the device to screen mirror from the option.
- Click the cast screen button when the popup appears.
- Now you can screen mirror Sky Sports on your Smart TV.
Also Check: Chromecast Zoom Meeting
How to Chromecast Sky Sports from iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user then you can Chromecast Sky Sports with the help of third-party apps like Replica.
- Once you installed the Replica app on your iOS device just open it.
- Now you need to select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- Tap the start button located at the center.
- Now you need to click the option start broadcast on the popup menu.
- Now the iPhone or iPad screen will mirror your TV.
- Now you need to install the Sky Sports app from the App Store on your iPad or iPhone.
- Complete the login process with the help of your Sky Sports account credentials.
- Play your favorite game and enjoy watching it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Cast Sky Sports on Chromecast using Google Chrome?
If you are a PC user then you can cast Sky Sports on Chromecast-connected TV with the help of the Chrome browser. Before that, you need to update your Chrome browser.
- First, open Chrome Browser on your PC and go to the official website of Sky Sports.
- Complete the login process with the help of your Sky Sports account details.
- Now you need to choose any content to play.
- Just right-click anywhere on the website and hit the option cast.
- Now you need to select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices and click the sources down arrow.
- Select the option cast tab to cast the Sky Sports website on Chromecast-connected TV.
Also Check: Chromecast F1 TV
Features of Sky Sports:
There are lots of unique features available in Sky Sports. Once you install Sky Sports on your device you will get the below features.
- With the help of Sky Sports, you can stream 126 Premium League matches and 112 championship matches.
- This application is for Football, Cricket, F1, Boxing, Tennis, NBA, NFL, Netball, and more.
- You can also follow your favorite sports players and teams.
- It also allows you to set custom notification alerts.
These are the best features of Sky Sports. So without any hesitation install this app on your device and get more updates on Sky Sports.
1. Can I mirror Sky Sports from iPhone to tv?
Yes, with the help of the Replica app, you can easily mirror Sky Sports from your iPhone to your TV.
2. How to fix Sky Sports not working on Chromecast?
Here we mention some troubleshooting methods that help to resolve the issues.
- Check your internet connection
- Update your Chromecast
- Connect your casting device and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Chromecast
- Update the Sky Sports app
- Uninstall on the reinstall Sky Sports app
- Finally, Reset your Chromecast.
3. Can I install Sky Sports on Chromecast with Google TV?
Yes, you can easily sideload the Sky Sports app on Google TV using the downloader app.
4. Can I get the Sky Sports app on my TV?
Yes, you can get your Sky Sports app on the TV. You cannot directly watch on your TV. Using the screen mirror feature from your PC or Android you can easily get Sky Sports on your TV.
Also Check: Chromecast FaceTime
I hope this article helps to Chromecast Sky Sports app for TV. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.