KineMaster for PC- Windows and Mac Download
Are you looking to download the KineMaster video editor on Windows? Do you want to use KineMaster on PC? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Here we provide a very simple guide that helps to download KineMaster for PC.
We all know that KineMaster for PC is a very powerful video editing tool for full-fledged video development. This application is exclusively available for Android and iOS devices. There is no standalone version of KineMaster for PC but if you want to use KineMaster on your Windows 11 then you can use this tutorial.
There are lots of video editing applications available in the internet market. KineMaster is one of the most popular and professional video editing applications that is suitable for both beginners and professional video editors. KineMaster comes with Advanced and unique features. That’s why it gets more popular compared to other video editing apps.
For professionals and amateurs alike KineMaster offers the pro level of control on the editing process over compatible devices. KineMaster PC can be installed with an emulator, and you do not need to worry about any extra complications. Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install KineMaster on Windows 11, 10, 8, or Mac OS.
Also Check: Viva Video for PC
What is KineMaster for PC?
KineMaster PC is a video editor application developed by NexStreaming Vorp which of the developer of Other popular apps that have not made any KM app for PC. Using Android Emulator you can easily install this app on your PC. With the help of KineMaster for PC, you can go for full-featured video editing to make professional videos with advanced video editings tools like VFX, animation, effects, and more.
This application is very simple to use and anyone can easily understand it. Using this application you can easily make unique videos with attractive filters and effects. It has multiple-layer support for video text and images. You can personally edit each layer and merge them together along with the audio track.
You can also export the project in 4K HD quality. The KineMaster video editor recently added additional support for 3:4, 4:3, and 4:5 aspect ratio Exports. Your professional video editing tool for beginners and professional video editors. Once you install KineMaster on your PC then you can edit your videos with high quality without any interruption.
Also Check: InVideo for PC
Features of KineMaster:
Before going to install KineMaster on your PC just know about the features that help to get some useful information about this application.
- First of all, KineMaster is suitable for both beginners and professional editors.
- It is available in both free and premium versions.
- The free version of KineMaster also provides lots of video editing tools.
- Multiple layers of video images, stickers, text handwriting, and video clips.
- Frame-by-frame trimming splicing and slicing.
- It supports all versions.
- Instant preview anytime.
- You can also get speed control for your video clips.
- With the help of this application, you can easily control your video brightness, saturation, and hue.
- KineMaster also provides transition effects like 3D transitions fades and more.
- It supports all video formats including 4K.
- It automatically optimizes unsupported videos.
- Using this application you can easily make slow-motion videos.
- You can add filters and effects to your video and make attractive videos.
These are the best features of KineMaster. Once you installed this App on your device then you will get these features.
Steps to Download KineMaster for PC:
As we mentioned earlier, KineMaster is not officially available on the PC version. So you need to use Android Emulator. There are lots of Android emulators available in the internet market. You can use any one of them and install it on your PC.
- First, you need to download the best Android emulator on your PC. (BlueStacks and Nox Recommended)
- Once you complete the download process just install it on your PC.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system performance.
- After completing, the installation launches the emulator on your PC and adds your Google account to the Play Store.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your account credentials.
- Now search forKineMaster and select the official application.
- Click on the install button.
- The installation is similar to an Android device.
- After completing, the installation process, open the KM app and makes the necessary settings if prompted on the screen.
- Now you can perform all the edits on your PC with KineMaster.
You can also install the App manually as an APK file without Play Store on the emulators.
Also Check: Best Video Editing Apps for Android
How to download KineMaster for PC without an emulator?
If you are looking to install KineMaster on a PC without an emulator like BlueStacks then you can use this method. We already mention KineMaster is developed as a native app for Android and IOS devices only. There is no standalone version of KineMaster for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, or Mac PC.
There is an online emulator that can work on the Chrome browser. So just install the extension and open the site showing the extension. Now you can run the Android emulator on your PC browser and install the KineMaster. Your system Should have a good graphics card then KineMaster online works decently otherwise it is very slow.
How to download KineMaster on PC without a watermark?
You can download and install KineMaster on your PC without any watermark on the exported projects by either paying for the premium version. You just install the full unlocked km app.
If you want to install the KM unlocked app on your PC then you need an emulator. Download the km modified app and install the APK in the emulator. Once you complete the installation process then you can start editing the videos without any watermark
You can also purchase the Premium KM app and install it from Play Store inside the emulator and buy the subscription. Once you get a KineMaster subscription then you can edit your videos without any watermark.
How to download KineMaster on Windows 11?
We all know that the latest version of Windows comes with unique features. It is super fast and comes with some Power packed system integration. So you can install Some powerful video editor apps.
If you are using Windows 11 then you can install KineMaster. Yes, the windows 11 OS comes with built-in Android support using the Amazon app store. So you can easily install any android app on your Windows 11. You can also use an android emulator on Windows 11 and install Android apps.
Also Check: VidTrim for PC
What is an emulator?
An emulator is a software that enables one computer system to behave like an android OS. If you want to run Android apps on your Windows or Mac then the emulator is the best choice for you.
Once you install an Android emulator on your system then your PC will act as same like Android platform. So you can easily install any Android apps and games on your Windows or Mac.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
CPU: Basic dual core from Intel /AMD
GPU: Any basic GPU processor like NVIDIA GeForce / AMD Radeon etc.
2GB of RAM
2 GB of free storage.
Install KineMaster on PC with Nox Player
Nox player is one of the best Android emulators for Windows and Mac. Of course, this emulator is designed with only Motive for playing games and apps. Using this emulator you can easily handle gPU consuming Apps without any clutter. That’s why we recommended this emulator.
The interface of this software is very fresh and easy to use. The KineMaster works pretty smoothly on the Nox player. So just follow the below simple steps that help to install KineMaster on PC using Nox player.
Steps to install KineMaster on PC with Nox player:
- Go to the official website of Nox player.
- Now you need to download and install the file on your Windows or Mac.
- Open the emulator for the initial setup. Follow the on-screen instructions to Complete the installation.
- Now you need to download the KM apk file from any trusted website.
- Just drag it onto the Nox to install the app on your PC.
- Thats it. The KineMaster app is Successfully installed on your PC. You can start using KineMaster and create great edits.
Also Check: YouCut Video Editor for PC
You can try other emulators and install KM on your PC. There are different Android emulators available in the internet market. BlueStack is also one of the best and most popular Android Emulators that helps to install Android apps on PC Windows and Mac.
- Visit the official website of BlueStacks and download the latest version.
- Just install it on your PC Windows.
- Open the emulator and complete the sign-in process with the help of your Google credentials.
- BlueStack has an inbuilt Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play store and search for KineMaster.
- Select the official application from the search result and click on the install button.
- That’s it. KineMaster is successfully installed on your PC.
- Now you can edit your videos on the big screen using KineMaster on PC.
Troubleshoot on the KineMaster app:
If you are facing any issues with the app then below are a few troubleshooting methods that help to fix all the related problems on your KineMaster app.
- Just update the app to the latest version.
- Don’t use any Screen Recorder during the process of export.
- KineMaster works on hardware video encoder and using any other may cause the problem.
Fix “Codec Init failed Error”
- Reboot your device.
- Open the KineMaster app and go to the settings option.
- Now you need to open the device capability information.
- Choose the hardware Performance analysis to run the analysis.
- Finally, reboot the device again and check whether the problem is fixed or not.
App unable to detect the media:
If the KineMaster app is not able to detect the media in device storage then first Grand all permission to the app. It may take some time to index the media. Just reboot the device and look for whether the problem is fixed or not.
Also Check: How to Trim Videos using VLC
1. Is KineMaster free?
Yes, KineMaster is free to use and comes with all the basic editing tools. If you want special features and want to remove the watermark then you need to make in-app purchases.
2. Can I install KineMaster on Windows 11?
Yes, you can easily download and install KineMaster on Windows 11. You can also download an Android emulator on Windows 11 and download KineMaster.
3. Does KineMaster Have a watermark?
Yes, KineMaster comes with a watermark on its projects. But you can easily remove the watermark with the help of a premium subscription plan.
4. Is KineMaster support a 4K video?
Yes, you can easily edit your 4K videos using KineMaster. Without any interrupt, you can easily edit high-resolution videos.
5. Does KineMaster support the Chroma key?
Yes, the KM app supports Chroma’s key feature for composting and adding a video layer. It helps you create a green screen to add any VFX effects to enhance the media file edit.
6. How to enable the Chroma key on the KineMaster app?
When using the KineMaster app green screen effects you are a top player or the first layer is going to be your background. Just click on the layer- media- select any file. Now on the right side, you will see the Croma key option.
7. How to download KineMaster on Windows 10?
You can download KineMaster on Windows 10 with the help of an Android Emulator. Once you install an Android emulator on your Windows 10 then you can easily install android apps.
8. How can I download KineMaster on MacBook?
The KineMaster is officially available on android and IOS and does not have a desktop version. But you can download the emulator on your Mac and install the KineMaster app.
Alternative to KineMaster
Inshot Is the most popular video editing application available on both Android and iOS devices. With the help of this application, you can edit your videos and upload them on social media platforms. It is one of the best video editing apps for Instagram users. It comes with a very simple user interface and advanced video editing tools.
The OpenShot is Definitely one of the finest editing tools for both beginner and professional video editors. It is a cross-platform video editor available for completely free. It is supported on all Windows PC Linux as well as Mac OS. OpenShot video editor is an incredibly simple 8 powerful video editor that provides you with lots of video editing tools.
It is a popular and well-known video editor app with video layer support. This application has also other popular video effects like slow motion reverse video background editing and more. It also supports Chroma’s key features. PowerDirector is one of the best alternatives for KineMaster.
It is a free video editing software that comes with lots of advanced features. Unlike many other video editing tools restrict users with that time limit or watermark. But the FilmoraGo gives unlimited time access without any watermark. It is very suitable for those who are familiar with editing tools.
I hope this article very helps you to download and install the KM app on Windows 11, 10, or Mac PC without any issues. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.