How to Install Sky Go on Firestick/Fire TV
Sky Go is a popular streaming application that provides all the live TV channels, Movies, Sports channels, and videos on demand. It is one of the best applications for Firestick to watch live TV channels. It has an adaptive streaming capability to stream according to your network.
Sky Go is a streaming service for Sky TV subscribers to watch on-demand videos on live TV channels. It has a large catalog of 1000+ Movies, 100 TV programs, and 70+ live TV channels. Based on your subscription plan you can watch channels like Sky Cinema sky one Sky Sports and more.
Once you install Sky Go on your Firestick device then you can watch Sky TV channels including BT sports, Boomerang, and more. Apart from live TV channels, you can also stream your favorite programs on demand from anywhere in the UK. Sky Go application is compatible with various popular devices except for Firestick.
That’s why we are here providing this tutorial that helps to install and activate Sky Go on Firestick. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and install the Sky Go app on your Firestick device. Our technical team already tested this method and it works very well. So without any hesitation install Sky Go app on your Firestick-connected TV.
Also Check: Watch Bally Sports on Firestick
Download Sky Go on Firestick?
As we mentioned earlier Sky Go is not officially available on Amazon fire TV stick. Hence you have to install it as a third-party app. There are lots of methods available in the internet market that help to sideload the third-party app on your face stick. Here we mention the most commonly used methods.
- Install Sky Go on Firestick using the downloader app
- Install Sky Go on Firestick using ES File Explorer.
Before installing any third-party apps on your Firestick you must turn on and install unknown apps. Follow the below simple steps that help to turn on the apps from unknown sources.
- Go to the Settings page of your Firestick.
- On the settings page, you need to select My Fire TV.
- Go to the developer option and click on install unknown apps.
- A warning message will display on the Firestick screen. Click turn on.
That’s it. You are allowed to install Sky Go to any other third-party apps on your Amazon Firestick.
Also Check: Viprow Sports on Firestick
How to Get Sky Go on Firestick using the downloader?
- First, you need to install the downloader app on Firestick and proceed with the below steps.
- On your Firestick device and connect it to the stable Wi-Fi network.
- Now you need to click the find option and select the search tile.
- Type downloader using the virtual keyboard in the search bar.
- Select the official application of the downloader app from the list of available applications.
- Open the downloader app and you can find the URL box.
- Just type the Sky Go URL in the box and click the Go button.
- It will start downloading the Sky Go file on your device.
- Once the download is complete, you need to click on the install button to start the installation.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- once the installation completes click on the done button.
That’s it. You have successfully installed a Sky Go app on Amazon Firestick and enjoy watching all the movies.
How to install Sky Go on Firestick using ES File Explorer?
- First, you need to install ES file explorer on your Firestick and proceed with the below steps.
- Open the ES file explorer on your Firestick.
- Now you need to click on the “+” icon on the homepage of eS File Explorer.
- Enter the Sky Go URL on the path field and click download now.
- The downloading page will appear on the screen.
- Click open and then click install to move the installation page.
- Finally, you need to click done after completing the installation.
That’s it. You have successfully installed a Sky Go on your fight stick device.
Also Check: BritBox on Firestick
How to Mirror Sky Go to Amazon Firestick?
If you are not interested in sideloading the app on your Firestick then you can screen mirror the Firestick using your smartphone.
Using Android Phone:
- First, you need to connect your smartphone and Firestick with the same Wi-Fi.
- Download and install the Sky Go app on your Android from the Google Play Store.
- Complete the sign-in process with the help of your Sky Go app credentials.
- Now you need to click the cast icon from the notification panel.
- Select your Firestick device from the list of available devices.
That’s it you can play your favorite content on Sky Go on the screen of Firestick-connected TV.
- Connect your iPhone and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi.
- Download and install Sky Go app on your iOS device.
- Complete the login process with the help of your account details.
- Now you need to install and set up AirScreen app on your Firestick to mirror your iPhone Screen to Firestick.
- On your iOS device go to the control center and select the screen mirroring option.
- Now you need to select your Firestick device from the list of available devices.
That’s it. Now you can play any content by streaming it on a Firestick device.
I hope this article very helps to install Sky Go on Firestick. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.