How to Watch YouTube Kids on Roku
YouTube Kids is one of the most popular and excellent applications just designed for Kids. It is a safe platform for Kids to explode more knowledge through entertaining videos. It is filled with different kid videos for learning fun and kid-friendly designs.
YouTube Kids is a streaming service that you can access via a website or app. It is available on both Play Store and the App store. YouTube Kids allows parents to create separate profiles for their Kids. You can also set parental controls on YouTube Kids. You can easily install this app on various devices without any issues.
We all know that Roku is a streaming device that allows you to access YouTube videos on your TV. You can also use Roku as a there for games movies on TV programs. People like to install and watch YouTube Kids on Roku.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to watch YouTube Kids on Roku. If you are not familiar with Roku then read this tutorial and get more information about YouTube Kids for Roku. Keep reading this complete guide that helps to watch YouTube Kids on Roku.
Also Check: How to Add Channels on Roku?
What is YouTube Kids?
YouTube Kids is free software that you can download from the YouTube website it is designed for children. By using this app parents can monitor and regulate which videos their children watch as well as access the devices on which they are children are playing video games.
YouTube Kids is a new platform created by YouTube. It was designed for children and offers some of the most popular programs and videos on YouTube. If you have a PC then you can access YouTube Kids on your TV through casting by using your Android phone.
Features of YouTube Kids:
YouTube Kids comes with lots of Advanced features. Once you installed this App on your Roku then you get the below features.
- You can create up to 8 Kids’ profiles on your YouTube Kids app for your children to access video recommendation settings and viewing preferences.
- You can set your limit for how long your Kids can operate the app.
- You can easily monitor your children and which videos they watch.
- This application Lets you turn on and off the search option. So that you can manage the search function that your children access.
- It allows you to pick the channel from the lot of collections that you are children want to watch.
Also Check: IPTV on Sony TV
How to screen mirror YouTube Kids on Roku? (Android)
As we mentioned earlier, YouTube Kids is not officially available on Roku tv. So you need to mirror your Android phone to Roku tv.
- First, you have to enable Screen mirroring on Roku.
- Connect and set up a Roku device with your TV.
- Go to settings and select the system option.
- Tap screen mirroring and click screen mirroring mode.
- Now you need to select always allow the option to enable the screen mirroring.
- Install the YouTube Kids app from the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Open the app and complete the sign-in process.
- Now ensure that your Roku TV and Android device or connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the notification panel and select the cast icon.
- Now you need to select your Roku device from the list.
- Launch the YouTube Kids app on your Android device.
That’s it. Now you can play your favorite content on the YouTube Kids app on watch it on your TV.
How to screen mirror YouTube Kids on Roku (iPhone)
- First, you need to enable the airplay option on Roku and follow the below simple steps.
- Turn on your Roku tv and navigate to the home screen.
- Open the settings on your device and select the Apple airplay and home kit option.
- Now you need to select the airplay option and turn it on.
- Now ensure that your Roku TV and iPhone devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the YouTube Kids app from the App Store on your iOS device.
- Go to the control center and tap the options screen mirroring.
- Now you need to choose your Roku device from the list.
- Once the screen is mirrored then launch the YouTube Kids app on your iPhone and complete the sign-in process.
- Now you can play any video on the YouTube Kids app and watch it on your TV.
How to screen mirror YouTube Kids on Roku using Windows PC:
If you are a PC user and want to screen mirror YouTube Kids on Roku tv then follow the below simple steps.
- Open the browser on your PC and visit the official website of YouTube Kids.
- Now you need to complete the login process with the help of your Google account.
- Press Windows + P keys on your PC.
- From the project tab, you need to select the control a wireless display menu.
- Select your Roku device from the list and you will see the PC screen on your Roku-connected TV.
- That’s it. Now you can play any favorite videos from YouTube Kids and watch them on a big screen.
1. Is YouTube Kids app free?
Yes, YouTube Kids is completely free to use. You do not have to pay for any subscription plan.
2. Is YouTube Kids available on Roku?
No YouTube Kids is not available on Roku tv. Using the screen mirror method you can access the YouTube Kids app on Roku connected TV.
3. How to fix YouTube Kids not working on Roku?
Just update Roku and try to install YouTube Kids app on your device. Make sure you have connected the casting device Roku to the same Wi-Fi.
I hope this article very helps you to watch YouTube Kids on Roku. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the command box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.