Popcornflix on Firestick: Popcornflix is one of the most popular premium entertainment services available on Amazon Firestick. Are you trying to install the best free and premium trimming service then Popcornflix is the best choice. It is a 100% safe and legal streaming service that helps to stream your favorite movies, TV programs, Award-winning films, and more.
Popcornflix is only available to users in the USA and Canada. With the help of this application, you can stream all content without any subscription. Once you install Popcornflix on your Firestick then you can stream 700+ movies with HD quality.
In this tutorial, we have explained how to install and use Popcornflix on Firestick. There are different methods available in the internet market that help to install Popcornflix on Firestick. Our technical team provides the easiest ways to install Popcornflix on Firestick.
Also Check: Popcorn Time on Firestick
How to install Popcornflix on Amazon Firestick
Popcornflix is officially available on the Amazon app store. So you can directly get this application and install it on your Firestick TV.
- Turn on your Firestick TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- On your home screen, you need to click the find option and select the search tile.
- Now you need to type Popcornflix on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result on click on the install button to Install the app on Firestick.
- Once you complete the installation process open to launch the app on your Amazon Firestick TV.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy its features on Amazon Fire TV.
Also Check: Sky Go on Firestick
How to sideload Popcornflix on Firestick
In case you can’t find the Popcornflix app on your Amazon app Store then you can sideload the app using the downloader app. Follow the below simple steps that help to sideload Popcornflix APK on Firestick.
- Turn on your Firestick and connect to a stable internet connection.
- On your home screen, you need to click the find icon and select the search tile
- Now you need to search for a downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result on click on the gate button to install the downloader app on Firestick.
- Before going to install Popcornflix on your Firestick you need to enable the unknown source option.
- To do that, go to settings My Fire TV -> Developer option -> Install unknown apps -> turn on for downloader app.
- Now you will be able to install third-party apps on your Firestick.
- Go back to the home screen and launch the downloader app on your Firestick.
- Now you need to enter the Popcornflix APK link in the URL box and click the go button to download the APK file.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process.
- After completing the installation process open to launch the app on your Firestick.
Also Check: NHL on Firestick
How to Screen Mirror Popcornflix on Firestick
If you are using an Android smartphone then you can use the screen mirroring method that helps to watch Popcornflix content on your Amazon Firestick. Follow the below simple steps that help to screen mirror Popcornflix on Firestick.
Before going into the process you need to enable the display mirroring feature on your Fire TV. Go to Settings -> Display and Sound ->Click enable display mirroring.
- First, connect your Android smartphone and Fire TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the Popcornflix app from the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- From the notification panel, you need to click the cast icon.
- Select your Fire TV from the list of available devices.
- Now you can play any video on the mobile app and it will be mirrored on your Fire TV screen.
Also Check: F1 on Firestick
1. Is Popcornflix Available on Firestick
Yes, Popcornflix is officially available on the Amazon app store.
2. How to fix Popcornflix not working on Firestick?
- Check your internet connection.
- Reinstall Popcornflix app.
- Update the Popcornflix app.
- Update your Firestick device
- Clear the cache on Firestick.
- Restart your Firestick.
- Finally, reset your Firestick device.
I hope this article very helps to install and use Popcornflix on Firestick. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section.